Author Topic: I don't need no reseen Archer!  (Read 1698 times)

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
I don't need no reseen Archer!
« on: 18 June 2018, 07:05:00 »
Sorry, no mini to show.  Just wanted to say, after seeing the mini for the primitive archer in reality, I don't need an reseen archer anymore.  The primitive is a thing of beauty, and as soon as I can, I'm getting a few.  Bravo to the sculptor!
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

Dak

• CamoSpecs
  • Master Sergeant
Re: I don't need no reseen Archer!
« Reply #1 on: 18 June 2018, 14:07:44 »
Thanks! And be sure to check out the Primitive Wolverine too! (And there's a bunch of my primitives heading into production now from generous fan funding -- the Bellerophon, Swordsman, and Von Rohrs!)

Dak

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 18 June 2018, 14:23:41 »
Waiting for more to be announced myself.

The_Livewire

• Warrant Officer
    • The Livewire's Battletech Blog
« Reply #3 on: 18 June 2018, 14:46:07 »
Thanks! And be sure to check out the Primitive Wolverine too! (And there's a bunch of my primitives heading into production now from generous fan funding -- the Bellerophon, Swordsman, and Von Rohrs!)

Dak

already in my queue, I helped fund the beast.  I like the Wolvie II better though, sorry!  I do want a Von Rohrs though.  Now just need bills caught up so I can make a big order. :-)
Alamo - When you care enough to send the very best.

And Purifiers *still* suck.

Now doing battletech blogging
https://livewire2112.blogspot.com/search/label/Battletech

Sellsword

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #4 on: 18 June 2018, 15:47:27 »

Dak

The primitive Wolverine is my favorite version of the Mech.  Assembled, I like it better than the unseen, reseen, or II and it goes great with my 2 Primitive Orions & Archer (which is fantastic).  However, might I suggest that 14 pieces is way too many especially when none of the additional pieces do anything at all to contribute to the posability of the mech and only the SRM is really optional.  The pieces assembled super easily so that really wasn't an issue and I'm going to assume that the separate pieces allowed for greater detail but it is just too many pieces for me (others might disagree).  I definitely didn't need separate knee pads, hip protectors.

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #5 on: 18 June 2018, 18:26:45 »
I'm waiting for the official release of the classic version.  I've got enough primitive ones for now and need the nuclassic Rifleman to make another Wolfman once both can be released 😁

The Eagle

• Captain
  • This is what peak performance looks like!
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2018, 21:09:33 »
I'm partial to the Classic Archer and Wolverine, but that Primitive Thud gives all the rest a run for their money...
RIP Dan Schulz, 09 November 2009.  May the Albatross ever fly high.

Hit me up for BattleTech in the WV Panhandle!

Mwenski

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: 25 June 2018, 16:53:17 »
The kudos to the sculptor for that and all the other primitives. It's hard to pick which is my favorite when they are all so great at capturing the feel of the original mech.

Register