Author Topic: (Answered) Chaos Campaign/ Total Chaos Aerospace Purchases  (Read 1629 times)

Azakael

• Warrant Officer
  • Brotherhood of Outreach - Until the Sword Breaks
So, I was glancing through my Total Chaos, while planning what - if any - aerospace expansion I'll make to my Mercs if they survive the next track. Lo and behold, I noticed that there is actually no cost given to purchase aerospace fighter assets. You can hire pilots, you can repair damage on existing assets, but not purchase new. Given that almost all other costs related to aerospace fighters are identical to Battlemechs, is it fair to assume that the same would apply to purchasing new assets? IE - the same SP cost as a Battlemech of the same weight?

On that note, should this omission be considered for errata? Thank you.
« Last Edit: 06 February 2015, 10:23:26 by Xotl »

GhostBear

• Minister of Assimilation, TOG Empire
  • Captain
  • And....out.
    • One world at a time...
Re: Chaos Campaign/ Total Chaos Aerospace Purchases
« Reply #1 on: 06 February 2015, 07:59:30 »
So, I was glancing through my Total Chaos, while planning what - if any - aerospace expansion I'll make to my Mercs if they survive the next track. Lo and behold, I noticed that there is actually no cost given to purchase aerospace fighter assets. You can hire pilots, you can repair damage on existing assets, but not purchase new. Given that almost all other costs related to aerospace fighters are identical to Battlemechs, is it fair to assume that the same would apply to purchasing new assets? IE - the same SP cost as a Battlemech of the same weight?

On that note, should this omission be considered for errata? Thank you.

Yes, consider purchasing Aerospace units identical to purchasing Battlemech units of the same weight.
Eh.

Register