Author Topic: Edge Log In Issue  (Read 3607 times)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Edge Log In Issue
« on: 11 March 2022, 18:43:36 »
I've been having a problem with Edge telling me "Your session timed out while posting. Please go back and try again." when I try to login.  The work around I'm using (IE) is getting really aggressive with the "support is ending!" messages.  I'm using Edge "Version 99.0.1150.30 (Official build) (64-bit)".  Any ideas?  Or should I just resign myself to the borg (Chrome) or what my wife uses (Firefox)?

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
Re: Edge Log In Issue
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2022, 07:29:56 »
Weirdly, the session time out problem is still there, but can be bypassed with an "in private" window in Edge.  I thought to try that because it's what I have to do at work to use Teams through the browser.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #2 on: 22 December 2022, 09:05:16 »
I finally fixed it by deleting ALL my cookies from bg.battletech.com, but I have no idea which one was the culprit.

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
« Reply #3 on: 22 December 2022, 15:40:06 »
I finally fixed it by deleting ALL my cookies from bg.battletech.com, but I have no idea which one was the culprit.

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve it.  That's generally the only real response to something like this, unfortunately.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #4 on: 22 December 2022, 16:08:22 »
Thanks!  I figured it was something worth posting, even though it's been a while.

Register