Author Topic: PM and Post Notifications  (Read 1319 times)

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
PM and Post Notifications
« on: 09 March 2023, 18:58:23 »
The notification system is being actively worked on at the moment if forum members are beginning to see mail notifications in their email inboxes, please sound off if the notifications are reaching your inbox or going straight to spam? Say, the first 15-20 members who respond get a cookie...and my thanks.  :thumbsup:

And if you're the type that has setup to receive a ton of notifications, then you're my person. I want to make sure you're receiving all 150+ notifications anytime someone thinks of sneezing a post so you don't miss a thing.

BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.
Yen Lo Wang = David Lo Pan

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: PM and Post Notifications
« Reply #1 on: 09 March 2023, 20:07:23 »
I'm not seeing any, but then again, I didn't ask for any... I just always check this subforum when it has something new...  :)

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #2 on: 11 March 2023, 09:33:39 »
I'm not seeing any, but then again, I didn't ask for any... I just always check this subforum when it has something new...  :)

While the enthusiasm is appreciated, let's please skip further 'I don't get these notifications anyway so I didn't see anything' posts, please. This is for actual troubleshooting, let's keep it that way- as you can imagine, 'this doesn't apply to me to begin with' doesn't actually help Knightmare at all.

Thank you.  :)
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
« Reply #3 on: 11 March 2023, 11:02:58 »
I'm down for notifications on a few threads, so I should get some of these eventually and I will be watching.
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #4 on: 14 March 2023, 10:07:04 »
I'm down for notifications on a few threads, so I should get some of these eventually and I will be watching.

Thank you!
BeemerCon Summarized. Knightmare, end of turn: "How come none of my weapons fired?"
Look, dude, when you are a real mechwarrior you don't need to get all dressed up in cooling suits and cool helmets to work on your mech. You just strip down to your 1980s panties and crop top vest and start wrenchin' it.

Knightmare

• BattleTech Developer
  • System Admin
  • Warrant Officer
  • Wrench'in it
    • BattleTech.com
« Reply #5 on: 11 July 2023, 18:28:42 »
PM Notification is undergoing some maintenance. Sorry if this results in slow mail delay.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #6 on: 11 July 2023, 18:43:41 »
No apology necessary!  The information alone is worth the post!  :thumbsup:

Register