Author Topic: Battletech Advanced 3062 (HBS mod)  (Read 129 times)

Triptych

• Lieutenant
    • My Amazon Author Page
Battletech Advanced 3062 (HBS mod)
« on: 26 March 2024, 10:12:52 »
Anyone play this mod yet? Im waiting for more patches because of stability issues. Clans!!!  :evil:

Also, my biggest concern: evasion is permanent and doesn't go down whenever you're attacked. This now means that light mechs could take down heavies in a theoretical sense if they just keep moving at full speed every turn.

PeePeeSee

• Recruit
Re: Battletech Advanced 3062 (HBS mod)
« Reply #1 on: 26 March 2024, 13:24:49 »
After playing this mod I could never go back to vanilla. If offers just the right amount of features without being too juicy like rogue tech. 16gb of RAM is the minimum I’d say. 32 would be much better. Plus the install is pretty straightforward and easy. I had no problems and I’m an idiot with that kinda stuff.

elf25s

• Major
Re: Battletech Advanced 3062 (HBS mod)
« Reply #2 on: 27 March 2024, 08:35:21 »
wussies only mod nastier and viscious is rogue tech
ai is ramped to basically kick your butt pat you on the head smile and soon as you smile it will bite your arm off
that and in return you get to play with or against power armor protos car apc tanks aero assets nuke assets artilery and gasp ! LAMs with all the goodies on 2 3 and four legs....

btw good luck against trashcan LAMS...the 10 ac sniper! and yes it will take the head of an atlas from 3/4 board away using terrain to its advantage
you sure cannot out run death...but sure as hell you can make that bastard work for it!