Author Topic: The Anime M@sterthread - Anime Gunsmith Catgirls Reincarnated into Another Thread  (Read 141484 times)

DarkSpade

• Major
Last thread hit 50.  Time for a new one.

Any cat girl that isn't tsundere isn't a real cat girl.
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Maingunnery

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pirates and C3 masters are on the hitlist
Last thread hit 50.  Time for a new one.

Any cat girl that isn't tsundere isn't a real cat girl.
Dandere catgirls are far easier to pet.  ;)
Herb: "Well, now I guess we'll HAVE to print it. Sounds almost like the apocalypse I've been working for...."

The Society:Fan XTRO & Field Manual
Nebula California: HyperTube Xtreme
Nebula Confederation Ships

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
  • Reimu sees what you have done.
I wish I still had that one post I did a few iterations ago about creating catgirls with polymer muscle and cartilage under the skin, wiring the false upper ears with cochlear implants, and routing it down into regular ears.  The same way they do amputee nerve reattachment, do the same with the temples, allowing motor neurons to connect to the muscle implants, so your catgirl can flick her ears or even reorient them a little, with practice.  Like those folks who can wiggle their ears, or can't, as it were; tie it into that neuronal line.

The bonus would be getting quadraphonic sound, filtering for even better by blending human ears and the implants, though you'd have to find a way to adjust them for loud sounds.  Maybe some kind of canceling; it shouldn't be hard, and you don't even have to open the skull to generate an ear canal.

Everything else is just practicing saying 'nyaa' and being cuddly, so...yeah.  Catpeople indeed.

Oh right tails.  Same structure - artificial plastics and cartilage to form a tail structure, add in skin grafts and/or artificial skin implanted with things...once again, tie the tail left-right muscles into the upper hip for activation, and presto. Instant swishy tail.

...i really need to monitor my medication don't i...
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

DarkSpade

• Major
Discovered "We Never Learn" has an anime.  I've been enjoying the manga in spite of the lengthy time between releases.  Anyone watched the anime?
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • In the name of Xin Sheng, I will punish you!
    • Check out the anime I've seen & reviewed!
Discovered "We Never Learn" has an anime.  I've been enjoying the manga in spite of the lengthy time between releases.  Anyone watched the anime?

Yep, it was great! Coming back next season, so any week now! Chris-sensei gets too much attention, though. Rizu & Asumi best girls!

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
Taking a look at Obsolete...oh my, the Butcher is setting his sights on Patlabor!

First glance, anyway.  I will never not gripe about the ghastly framerate I got on that preview, but it looks interesting enough.  I just hope it doesn't turn into Rideback 2, which had the stupidest backstory premise I've heard in a long time.  It's certainly in the same mecha design, just writ large...hoo boy.

Happy thoughts happy thoughts.  Hopefully my catgirl post undoes whatever damage Matti did at the end of last thread...how could you man!

DarkSpade

• Major
Obsolete...oh my, the Butcher is setting his sights on Patlabor!

Took me a moment to figure out if that was just a part of a sentence or the full title of an anime.  They've been getting a little over the top lately.  ;D

Yep, it was great! Coming back next season, so any week now! Chris-sensei gets too much attention, though. Rizu & Asumi best girls!

I just love how Fumino, rather than be a part of the "harem", is trying to help two of the other girls. It's a nice shake up to the normal trope.  Sadly I've heard she joins the herd later in the story.  I'm rooting for Takemoto. She seems to be genuinely into Yuiga more than the other girls.   I could do without the sister's jealously, but so far in the manga that's been nothing more than one off jokes.

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
Took me a moment to figure out if that was just a part of a sentence or the full title of an anime.  They've been getting a little over the top lately.  ;D
my tears are because you're right.

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Carry on
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

pheonixstorm

• Major
Oh no... I don't know which anime thread to choose!

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
But we already have one.

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
I just love how Fumino, rather than be a part of the "harem", is trying to help two of the other girls. It's a nice shake up to the normal trope.  Sadly I've heard she joins the herd later in the story.  I'm rooting for Takemoto. She seems to be genuinely into Yuiga more than the other girls.   I could do without the sister's jealously, but so far in the manga that's been nothing more than one off jokes.

Fumino is absolutely great, & I love that her friendship for the other girls comes before her relationship with Yuiga, but I suspect she's the winner at the end. As for the imouto, well, there's always a part of me that roots for them now, no matter how dark a horse.....  ;D

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel

"I-is it really okay if there are two of us?"

Luciora

• Major
At least it wasn't titled Star Blazers or Battle of the Planets.

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
no matter how dark a horse.....  ;D
Even for Umamusume?

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
Would you like me to merge the threads and fix the title?
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

pheonixstorm

• Major
Probably for the best.

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
Save the Gunsmith Catgirls Edition!

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
Okay, I want context for that picture of G Gundam from the last thread.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

Luciora

• Major
It is a reference to just how over the top Street Fighter Gundam was, as all the involved countries mobilized all their Mobile Suits to take on the threat of the Devil Gundam.  Not to mention just how....off color a number if the themed Gundams were.  I'd recommend looking up G Gundam on MAHQ and perusing the Mobile Suit section.

« Last Edit: 27 September 2019, 00:10:23 by Luciora »

Charlie Tango

• Moderator Emeritus
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm feeling a little sketchy...
++ MOD NOTICE  ++

I have merged the two threads into one.

Carry On....
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature.
There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

-- William S. Burroughs

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
No context can suitably explain.  It merely exists to be observed and never comprehended.

It is G Gundam.

Ruger

• BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
No context can suitably explain.  It merely exists to be observed and never comprehended.

It is G Gundam.

And I need to rewatch it some time.

Ruger
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly

"Who I am is where I stand. Where I stand is where I fall...Stand with me." - The Doctor, The Doctor Falls, Doctor Who

MadCapellan

• Furibunda Scriptorem
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel

"We interrupt this year's World Robotic Racial Stererotype Martial Arts tournament to request you shoot every available robot into space IMMEDIATELY to help combat the former champion, who has become the Devil, & is merging all electronics into his body & threatening our orbital theme restaurants!"

kato

• Captain
Anyone else have some alternative backstories for the final arc of Machikado Mazoku?

My theory is that either Daddy went and eloped with the ... also married? ... magical girl or that Mom is actually the magical girl herself, becoming weak through becoming Daddy's 'vassal'.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
its too bad the thread's merging couldn't have been done like the old Super Robot show, merging bots and stuff.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Maingunnery

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pirates and C3 masters are on the hitlist
Mom is actually the magical girl herself, becoming weak through becoming Daddy's 'vassal'.
This would explain her little sister.

An alternate idea: that Sakura Chiyoda (old magical girl) fused herself with Yuko to fix her health. Yuko's magical attack from episode 3 does seem to have a more magical girl type of alignment.
Herb: "Well, now I guess we'll HAVE to print it. Sounds almost like the apocalypse I've been working for...."

The Society:Fan XTRO & Field Manual
Nebula California: HyperTube Xtreme
Nebula Confederation Ships

Matti

• Major
  • In Rory we trust
Anyone else have some alternative backstories for the final arc of Machikado Mazoku?
Whuzzat? Any good? Should I watch?
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights errant, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

Istal_Devalis

• Major
  • Baka! I didnt change my avatar because I like you!
Catgirl thread title and Azur Lane showing this season.
« Last Edit: 27 September 2019, 15:31:08 by Istal_Devalis »

kato

• Captain
Whuzzat? Any good? Should I watch?
Pretty average fluffy "girl finds out she's a demon, meets magical girl and becomes friends" show. Mostly comedy. Final arc is the background explanation for the setting pretty much, and opens possible vectors for drama which are of course not mentioned  ;)

Register