Author Topic: New and Upcoming Releases: The Ninth Circle  (Read 224645 times)

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
Re: New and Upcoming Releases: The Ninth Circle
« Reply #1351 on: 21 June 2017, 17:44:37 »
Man I know we have been bugging everyone for 2ND war but did they have to ban the entire forum for two days ;D

YingJanshi

• Major
  • Switch Friend Code: SW-4326-4622-8514
« Reply #1352 on: 21 June 2017, 17:53:32 »
Man I know we have been bugging everyone for 2ND war but did they have to ban the entire forum for two days ;D

If that were the case, I think it more likely TPTB would go full Gibson on the forums rather than just a couple days outage... ;D

Current BT website status?

(Sorry, couldn't resist...)

Initiate of the Order of Valhalla

(HBS: Backer #4,960)
(Clan Invasion: Backer #314)
(Mercenaries: Backer #6,017)

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #1353 on: 21 June 2017, 17:57:32 »
Little known fact*: the forum server runs over a prepaid WiFi hotspot, ant they keep forgetting to buy more refill cards.

* this is not actually a fact.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #1354 on: 21 June 2017, 18:00:16 »
The monthly two-day crash.

Not sure if monthly and always two-days but there is a long downtime every now and then on these forums.

It's like when my grandpa took the phone off the hook when he wanted to be left alone

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Interviewer: Since you’ve stopped making art, how do you spend your time?
Paul Chan Breathers: Oh, I’m a breather. I’m a respirateur. Isn’t that enough?

pheonixstorm

• Major
« Reply #1355 on: 21 June 2017, 18:01:00 »
No, every month or so they have to replace the hamster(s) or the wheel.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1356 on: 21 June 2017, 18:03:17 »
Here i thought we forgot to pay our ComStar bill and we ended up getting interdicted.
« Last Edit: 21 June 2017, 18:25:34 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
« Reply #1357 on: 21 June 2017, 18:09:07 »
Unless they cut me, again, 2SW has rules for that! O0
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

ActionButler

• Global Moderator
  • Major
« Reply #1358 on: 21 June 2017, 18:12:54 »

I stand by the decision.

EXAMPLES MUST BE MADE!!!
*shakes fist*
Experimental Technical Readout: The School
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=56420.0

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #1359 on: 21 June 2017, 19:06:57 »
No, every month or so they have to replace the hamster(s) or the wheel.

Rumor is they want to upgrade to Guinea pigs, but they have a better union than the hamsters do.....

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Alexander Knight

• Peditum Generalis
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
  • O-R-E-O
« Reply #1360 on: 21 June 2017, 19:12:22 »
Unless they cut me, again, 2SW has rules for that! O0

Hey, I gave them something else to cut, so you should be good.

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #1361 on: 21 June 2017, 21:01:17 »
So that's why the site has been down all day.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

mbear

• Stood Far Back When The Gravitas Was Handed Out
  • Major
    • Tower of Jade
« Reply #1362 on: 22 June 2017, 06:41:32 »
I stand by the decision.

EXAMPLES MUST BE MADE!!!
*shakes fist*

And stay off ActionButler's lawn!

Meddling kids.
Be the Loremaster:

Battletech transport rules take a very feline approach to moving troops in a combat zone: If they fits, they ships.

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your BT experience. Now what? (Thanks Sartis!)

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1363 on: 22 June 2017, 12:55:44 »
So if we start asking when 2nd war is getting released please don't shut down the forum, just really want this book O0

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #1364 on: 22 June 2017, 13:50:33 »
So if we start asking when 2nd war is getting released please don't shut down the forum, just really want this book O0

You bought the box set and are ready to expand your bt experience. Now what? | Modern Sourcebook Index | FASA Sourcebook Index | Print on Demand Index
Equipment Reference Cards | DIY Pilot Cards | PaperTech Mech and Vehicle Counters

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1365 on: 22 June 2017, 14:50:26 »
Well, I went to check on the CGL Store and......it's not up. 

Was the address changed or was it not restored when the forums were restored?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • BattleTech Developer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
« Reply #1366 on: 22 June 2017, 14:55:07 »
https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/

That's the current store.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

I am Belch II

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • It's a gator with a nuke, whats the problem.
« Reply #1367 on: 22 June 2017, 15:30:17 »
So nothing new. That sucks. But Im sure its coming soon.
Walking the fine line between sarcasm and being a smart-ass

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1368 on: 22 June 2017, 15:53:23 »
https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/

That's the current store.
That's the one i'm currently trying to connect to.  I get Problem loading page issue on it.   I hope it's just the place i'm connecting from.

ColBosch

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Legends Never Die
« Reply #1369 on: 22 June 2017, 15:59:11 »
I wouldn't use it anyway. DriveThruRPG is more stable, more user-friendly, and allows infinite downloads.
BattleTech is a huge house, it's not any one fan's or "type" of fans.  If you need to relieve yourself, use the bathroom not another BattleTech fan. - nckestrel
1st and 2nd Succession Wars are not happy times. - klarg1

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #1370 on: 22 June 2017, 16:25:13 »
That's the one i'm currently trying to connect to.  I get Problem loading page issue on it.   I hope it's just the place i'm connecting from.

It came up fine for me just now.

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1371 on: 22 June 2017, 16:59:15 »
I wouldn't use it anyway. DriveThruRPG is more stable, more user-friendly, and allows infinite downloads.

We really need a like button could not agree more, i use to use only the battleshop but since switching to Drive thur so much better.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #1372 on: 22 June 2017, 18:13:44 »

The new store has a purchases library that allows unlimited downloads now.

As for the missing pile of products and all of my purchases from 1/16 to 10/16...

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #1373 on: 22 June 2017, 18:19:59 »
It came up fine for me just now.
It looks like it was the place I was connecting to. Thanks guys.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
« Reply #1374 on: 22 June 2017, 18:26:14 »
The new store has a purchases library that allows unlimited downloads now.

As for the missing pile of products and all of my purchases from 1/16 to 10/16...

Have you raised undelivered orders with the new LD, Brent Evans? He's asked anyone with issues to contact him directly. brent.evans@catalystgamelabs.com - quote order numbers & your details, please.

W.

Sartris

• Codex Conditor
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
  • Cap’n-Generalissimost
    • Master Unit List
« Reply #1375 on: 22 June 2017, 19:15:27 »
Have you raised undelivered orders with the new LD, Brent Evans? He's asked anyone with issues to contact him directly. brent.evans@catalystgamelabs.com - quote order numbers & your details, please.

W.

I missed that, thanks

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
« Reply #1376 on: 22 June 2017, 23:10:57 »
Others have gotten good responses from Brent, but let me know if you don't hear anything for a few days.

CungrVanck

• Warrant Officer
  • Inner Sphere Historian
« Reply #1377 on: 23 June 2017, 08:24:25 »
I am waiting patiently for them to add the short stories to the Catalyst Store myself.  There are about 150+ that I don't have ;)

So after we get the 2nd Succession War book, what was next in line?  Combat Manual: Davion?  IlClan?  Turning Points: Tokasha?

IMO, I bet they are waiting for the BattleMech Manual to be released when the Harebrained Schemes game comes out.  Perhaps with the box set.  Maybe even a novel.  "Do you like the computer game?  Then here!  Buy this book, this box, this novel for more BattleTech goodness!"

mrbooth

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #1378 on: 23 June 2017, 08:37:48 »
I am just hoping they have fixed the problem with the store so they can upload 2nd war. Then maybe a new TRO would be nice especially Golden Century but not holding my breath at this point.

sadlerbw

• Captain
« Reply #1379 on: 23 June 2017, 10:09:31 »
I think the BattleMech manual was pretty close to being done, so I would imagine it ought to be out next. As much as I want to see ilClan, I don't think there has been enough hype to suggest it is coming up next.

We don't know where CM: Davion is at the moment. I believe the last thing Ray mentioned was that it was waiting on some particular task to get finished up that wasn't ready when expected. So, it wasn't so much a case of, 'We decided to delay CM: Davion,' as it was, 'CM: Davion has managed to delay its self!'

Register