Author Topic: Operation SILVER SHIELD question  (Read 2213 times)

Nerroth

• Captain
Operation SILVER SHIELD question
« on: 08 May 2013, 12:07:56 »
Hello.

I wanted to ask this in light of the answer given in another thread here, but I figured it wasn't the done thing to jump into someone else's Q&A thread.

Would the events of Operation SILVER SHIELD (ComStar's initial consolidation of power in the Sol system) be potential grounds for a future Turning Points PDF (of either historical or operational flavour); or would there be enough room in the upcoming Historical: Early Succession Wars product to cover this course of events adequately?

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Operation SILVER SHIELD question
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2013, 12:17:08 »
Hi,

Yes.

Thanks,

- Herb

Nerroth

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2013, 12:18:57 »
So basically, it will most likely be covered either way, and I should try to be a little more patient in terms of trying to find out how it'll be presented when the time comes?

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2013, 13:52:39 »
Hi,

Yes.

Thanks,

- Herb

Nerroth

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2013, 18:39:08 »
Understood, thanks.

One other thing I was wondering; I noticed that Historical: Early Succession Wars was referred to as being three Historicals in the future. Since one of the two volumes ahead of it in the queue would presumably be Historical: Wars of the Republic Era, what might the second volume cover - or is the subject of that file still under wraps for the time being?

(I probably ought to be more careful about not asking double-sided questions like that...)

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2013, 20:29:04 »
Hi,

Something other than Wars of the Republic Era and the early Succession Wars, I figure.

Thanks,

- Herb

Nerroth

• Captain
« Reply #6 on: 08 May 2013, 21:00:17 »
So it would seem.

Looks like a good time to go and engage in some unfounded speculation!

Thanks again.

Register