Author Topic: What may people discuss on Facebook about Destiny Closed Beta?  (Read 1670 times)

BiggRigg42

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
I'm a moderator for the MechWarrior RPG International Facebook group. So, I have to decide if people can discuss Destiny's closed beta or not. Last night I banned all discussion of the closed beta because the Facebook group is open to the general public, and the closed beta is closed to the general public.

However, I fear people may now be afraid to mention that Destiny even exists, and I don't want to slow down the hype train on this. Was my ruling that, "There will be no discussion of the MechWarrior Destiny Closed Beta on this Facebook page," a bit too strict? Should people be allowed to discuss the closed beta provided they don't disclose what is in the closed beta?

BiggRigg42

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
Re: What may people discuss on Facebook about Destiny Closed Beta?
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2019, 08:25:17 »
Just for the record, the decision about how to handle talk about Destiny on Facebook is no longer in my hands. I'm just a moderator; it was up to me to make a decision at first because I happened to have free time when this problem first came up. The admins of various Facebook pages have been talking about this, and I'm not in those conversations. 

Register