Author Topic: Clan Hell's Horses Alpha Galaxy painting log.  (Read 2314 times)

willydstyle

• Captain
Re: Clan Hell's Horses Alpha Galaxy painting log.
« Reply #30 on: 18 May 2024, 01:50:10 »
Next up for paint is a Timberwolf S conversion, since apparently I'm allergic to Prime configurations

willydstyle

• Captain
« Reply #31 on: 19 May 2024, 15:59:06 »
I spent massive amounts of time trying to paint the timberwolf to the best of my capabilities and stressing over tiny details, and then I speed painted this Incubus in less than an hour total.

thesilverback

• Corporal
« Reply #32 on: 20 May 2024, 16:54:39 »
Great looking paint job. I really like the color combo that you have going on.  :smilie_happy_thumbup:
6th Federated Suns Armored Cavalry (Hillbillies with Guns) - 24/432 - 5.56% painted

willydstyle

• Captain
« Reply #33 on: Today at 02:51:14 »
Here's the entire force so far. Overall I think they look good and I feel like I've learned a lot since getting back into mini painting at the start of this project, although I would say my progression feels more zig zaggy than linear improvement.

Considering what I already have painted, which 3 mechs should I paint next to fill out the two Mech stars? Here's what I have available:

My thoughts are maybe the Dire Wolf and Warhammer (as one of the canon Clan refits) to finish off the heavier star as an Assault Star? Then I',m thinking the Vapor Eagle to run the lighter mechs as a Striker Star? What do y'all think?