Author Topic: San Diego Battletech  (Read 49914 times)

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: San Diego Alpha Strike Association
« Reply #270 on: 11 October 2022, 09:34:59 »
Hello, my pal and I are new to the game. We were hoping we could stop by and check it out. We have some Clan minis painted up as well. Sounds like a ton of fun!
Most certainly come on by and introduce yourselves.  We can get dice in your hands no problem.  :thumbsup:
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #271 on: 06 November 2022, 22:30:41 »
Greetings all!  Next game will be Saturday, November 19th at At Ease Games.  Start time will be the usual 11:00.

I am handling more the the game coordination through Discord now.  PM me if you want to join that server.

Cheers,
Valkerie
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #272 on: 07 December 2022, 00:00:25 »
Hello MechWarriors!  Our next game will be at At Ease Games again.  Date is Wednesday, December 14th, starting around 6:00 PM.  Bit of an odd time, but special circumstances and what my work schedule allows.

Details will be on our Discord server.  If you are interested, PM me and I will get you an invite.  Or if you just want to stop by and see the action, come on over and introduce yourself.  We don't bite. Usually.  ;) ;D

Cheers,
Valkerie

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #273 on: 03 February 2023, 00:39:49 »
Greetings MechWarriors!  We've got something new on tap for this year.  We will be running an escalation league this year and we'll be starting up in March.  Details are attached.  If anyone is interested, PM me and I will get you an invite to our Discord server and get you signed up.  And by all means, if you have any questions regarding this, feel free to ask me.

This will be in addition to our usual group gatherings and I do aim to get back to posting the info for those here.  ;D

Stay frosty all!  :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Valkerie

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #274 on: 07 March 2023, 00:08:23 »
Hello all.  Short notice, but we have a game going this Saturday, March 11 at Game Empire.  Forces are provided.  All you have to bring is dice, tape measure, and a pencil.  Rolling dice by 11:00 AM.

Forces are Draconis Combine vs Federated Suns, ilClan Era.  Theme is the battle for New Avalon.

For anyone new, come on by if you're interested.  :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Valkerie

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #275 on: 23 June 2023, 19:39:33 »
Hello Mechwarriors!  Just bumping this thread back up to let you know we are still active.  Just handling everything through Discord now.  If you're in San Diego and looking for some BattleTech action, just PM me and I'll get you an invite to the Discord Server.

We do have an Alpha Strike game tomorrow at Game Empire.  Starting between 10:30 and 11:00 hopefully.  Come on by and check out the action if you're interested.  :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Valkerie

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: San Diego Battletech
« Reply #276 on: 07 July 2023, 23:12:59 »
Howdy all.  Out next game is scheduled for July 29th at At Ease Games starting at 11:00 AM.  We're changing things up and going for a round of Classic BT this time.  If you are interested in joining us, or just want to come check out the action, PM me and I'll get you an invite to our Discord server.

Till then, keep your guns clean MechWarriors!  :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Valkerie
« Last Edit: 08 July 2023, 21:43:18 by Valkerie »

Register