Author Topic: Master Unit List: Battle Values  (Read 20458 times)

Welshman

• Mostly Retired Has Been
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
Master Unit List: Battle Values
« on: 25 March 2011, 00:16:55 »
Welcome to the new and improved Errata thread for the MUL: Battle Values, version 1.0

If you're looking to comment on the MUL Online Database, please use this thread instead.

Some Rules:

1- Include the relevant MUL page number whenever applicable.

2- If you are listing a faction error, provide supporting material (e.g. In TRO:3085 Pg. 168, the Sphinx is listed as being built by CNC, not CGB.).

3- If a unit does not appear in one of the following products, listed below, then it is not intended to be in this edition of the list. Please do not report it here, we are aware of it. Most notably, this means units from TR/RS 3067 should not be reported.

4- As stated in the PDF MUL, the Homeworld Clans are currently not covered and Dark Age faction availability only lists units from TRO3085

If you post a missing unit report for something that is not supposed to be in this release, your post will be removed.

BD:LL
EDGC
HBHS
HBMPS
Hidden Talons
HTPGaltor
HTPGlengary
HTPMisery
ISP
ISP2
JHSTerra
JSBD
JTPAtreus
JTPDieron
JTPLuthien
JTPNewAvalon
JTPSian
JTPTharkad
OTPTheRedCorsair
RS3039u
RS3039u/RS3050U-I
RS3050U-C
RS3050U-I
RS3055Uu
RS3058Uu
RS3060u
RS3075u
RS3085u
RSOK
RSUF
RSUM
SBS&D
SBW&B
TW
XTRBoondocks
XTRCorps
XTRDavion
XTRGladiators
XTRKurita
XTRLiao
XTRMarik
XTRMercs
XTRPirates
XTRPrimitives I
« Last Edit: 08 June 2011, 08:28:18 by Welshman »
-Joel BC-
Catalyst Freelancer (Inactive)

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Neufeld

• Captain
  • Raven, Lyran, Horse, Capellan, Canopian, Bear
Re: Master Unit List: Battle Values Errata v2.0
« Reply #1 on: 25 March 2011, 10:39:33 »
Page 67:
Balius U: This variant is listed as available to multiple clans, however all other configs seems to be limited to Clan Hell's Horses which makes it strange that other clans should have access to this config.
See page 142 in TRO3075 for note of Balius being limited to CHH elites. See pages 66-67 of MUL:BV for other Balius configs being limited to CHH.

"Real men and women do not need Terra"
-- Grendel Roberts
"
We will be used to subdue the Capellan Confederation. We will be used to bring the Free Worlds League to heel. We will be used to
hunt bandits and support corrupt rulers and to reinforce the evils of the Inner Sphere that drove our ancestors from it so long ago."
-- Elias Crichell

Martius

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 25 March 2011, 16:36:14 »
pg 38. Maultier.

Marian Hegemony should be added as user?

Masters and Minions pg 200, entry for Marian Arms Inc. :

Taurian Protector Grover Shraplen authorized the licensing of the Maultier design to Marian Arms shortly after Julius O’Reilly
took power.

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: 26 March 2011, 02:30:50 »
Page 193:
Clan Space Marine, model: Clan Snow Raven Warships Marines: This infantry unit is not available to Clan Snow Raven in the Jihad era, even if it is fluffed explicitly as a Raven unit on pages 212-213 in TRO3085.

-- Grendel Roberts
"
We will be used to subdue the Capellan Confederation. We will be used to bring the Free Worlds League to heel. We will be used to
hunt bandits and support corrupt rulers and to reinforce the evils of the Inner Sphere that drove our ancestors from it so long ago."
-- Elias Crichell

hussar

• Private
« Reply #4 on: 26 March 2011, 17:00:01 »
Raiden (Anti Infantry) page 9. Jihad era faction should be DC and not CC.  Probably a  typo since it's a Kurita design.
Purifier RAF Described in RS3085ONN and is missing from the list. Should be "not available/RS".
Longinus Page 8. according to TRO3058U the Longinus is a joint FW/WoB design. There is no reason why the WoB
doesn't field the most basic variants (Laser,MG, Flamer) during the Jihad

Suralin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #5 on: 27 March 2011, 01:48:54 »
Arbiter, p.171 should not be listed as Unique, given that the fluff describes it as being produced "at a prodigious rate" and "ordered by the battalion". Recommend changing it to Periphery General.

There is also a typo -- tonnage should be 35, not 355.

Mendou

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: 27 March 2011, 07:41:37 »
I noticed one recurring typo which I'm hoping has been caught by now, but if not: Every time (or nearly every time) a unit was listed as not available in an era, it was spelled "Not Availble".

(Apologies from a compulsive proofreader...)

ScottSR

• Corporal
« Reply #7 on: 27 March 2011, 15:31:49 »
abbreviation for "clan wolf in exile", CWE or CWX.  Page 2 of MUL lists clan wolf in exile as "CWE", but every actual entry in the MUL that I've seen uses "CWX"

hussar

• Private
« Reply #8 on: 27 March 2011, 16:53:13 »
Anvil 3M Page 61. Replace CC with FW. According to TRO3055U page 48 it's a FWL design from Gibson.
Archer 6W Page 63. Remove WD. While the 5W is a WD design the 6W is a Taurian design (RL included!). TRO:PP page 44.
Archer 8M Page 63. Add FW. While a Blakist design it's still from a FWL factory. Included in the FWL RAT page 130 AToW.
Archer 9W Page 63. Replace LA with WB. According to TRO:3085 page 256 it's a WoB design.
Assassin 99 Page 64. Remove LA. According to TRO3050U page 34 it's a capellan design from Hellespont Industries.
Avatar OE Page 65 Replace CC with CS. it's a C3i variant. Sold to CS according to TRO 3058u page 144.
« Last Edit: 27 March 2011, 16:58:50 by hussar »

greenbee

« Reply #9 on: 28 March 2011, 02:36:39 »
Wolverine WVR-7K, p.169 is listed as available to DC in my older TRO 3050.

Demos

• Captain
« Reply #10 on: 28 March 2011, 08:24:58 »
Black Hawk (Nova) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 70/71)
Daishi (Dire Wolf) Prime, A, C, S (p. 85/86)
Dasher (Firemoth) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 86/87)
Dragonfly (Viper) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 89/90)
Fenris (Ice Ferret) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 93)
Gladiator (Executioner) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (98/99)
Koshi (Mist Lynx) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 117)
Loki (Hellbringer) Prime, A, B, C  (p. 121)
Man O'War (Gargoyle) Prime, A, B, C, D, (p. 124)
Masakari (Warhawk) Prime, A, B, C, D, (p. 127)
Puma (Adder) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 141)
Thor (Summoner) Prime, A, B, C, D, E (p. 156)

are all IS General / Merc General.

In contrast from the 16 "classic" ClanMechs the Uller, Ryoken, Vulture, Mad Cat are not marked as IS/Merc General.

Neither TRO 3050U nor an other source claims that every House/Merc unit should have access to these designs (even with ATM technology...). On the other hand no other possible criterion (in production, WD produced, Diamond Shark sell, salvage, etc.) apply to these selection consistently.

"WoB - Seekers of Serenity, Protectors of Human Purity, Enforcers of Blake's Will!"

Demos

• Captain
« Reply #11 on: 28 March 2011, 08:42:29 »
Sunder SD1-O Samual (p. 154) should be marked as 'Unique', not asCC, DC, FS, Merc General' per the regular naming rules.
"WoB - Seekers of Serenity, Protectors of Human Purity, Enforcers of Blake's Will!"

Viper

« Reply #12 on: 28 March 2011, 15:04:40 »
Primitive Mechs seem to have a STDN in the "Rules" column while all primitive vehicles have a PRIM. This should be consistent so all primitive Mechs from XTRO Primitives should have a PRIM as the primitive vehicles do.

timp77

• Corporal
« Reply #13 on: 28 March 2011, 21:36:37 »
Dont Forget the Toro...It exists during the Jihad!

Demos

• Captain
« Reply #14 on: 30 March 2011, 10:49:31 »
Not to envolve this in a discussion, but it also states that:
[...]Victory Industries scoured the Combine for old Wolverines and performed a factory refit[...]
*emphasis mine*

Question is, if a few years ago produced -7k is an "old" Wolverine. I asssumed that old refers to -6R, -6K.

Maybe a Q&A Thread for some of this comments and/or clarifications can be opened?

Welshman

• Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #15 on: 30 March 2011, 16:09:05 »
Not to envolve this in a discussion, but it also states that: *emphasis mine*

Question is, if a few years ago produced -7k is an "old" Wolverine. I asssumed that old refers to -6R, -6K.

Maybe a Q&A Thread for some of this comments and/or clarifications can be opened?

Ask the Developers is the place to post those. I can't promise we will answer all the questions, but we will read them all.

Thank you,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-

"Some closets will never contain Narnia, no matter how many times we open the door." - Weirdo, in relation to the power of hope.

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #16 on: 31 March 2011, 03:26:30 »
First off, could I get a PM from someone involved in the BV calculations so I could go over a few of the values with them?

Crossbow CRS-6B pg 82 - Should be Intro instead of STND (See Record sheet RS 3075u pg 258)

Crossbow CRS-6C pg 82 - Should be Intro instead of STND (See Record sheet RS 3075u pg 258)

Crusader CRD-4L pg 83 - The sheet doesn't exist in 3085u. I've heard that its just supposed to be the 4D with a different designation, but the point stand. There isn't an official record sheet for the 4L.

Deva Caelestis pg 88 - Design is listed as Mix Tech, but its an IS only design - See the RS in JSBD (Sorry, my print copy doesn't have a page number for each record sheet)

Excalibur EXC-CS pg 92 - Factions listed are CC, DC, WB. Replace the CC with CS. Proof: pg 216 3058u. "ComStar lost their source of Excaliburs until mid 3067 when they inked a deal with the Combine's Independence Weaponry. The Com Guards and the DCMS field their own new variant, the EXC-CS."

Firebee FRB-2E - Should be Intro instead of STND (see RS 3075 pg 227)

Flamberge (Standard) pg 96 - The sheet doesn't exist in 3085u. RS 3085u CE has the Flamberge Prime, A, B,C, the Flamberge 2, Flamberge 3, but no Flamberge (standard).

Gladiator (Keller) pg 98 - All other personal variants have the unit designation as well (such as the Catapult CPLT-C1 (Jenny) "Butterbee"). Therefore, so should this one.

greenbee

« Reply #17 on: 31 March 2011, 10:06:44 »
It was.  In Technical Readout Project Phoenix however, there is a note saying the Combine, by 3067, has been picked clean of older Wolverine chassis to upgrade to the 8K.  and the Jihad era starts just after than in 3068.

Thanks a lot for the clarification, you're of course right. The 8C feels more like being the direct upgrade of the 7K
but the 8K is of nevertheless a very nice mech.

Steinbjorn

• Recruit
« Reply #18 on: 31 March 2011, 11:20:24 »
On p171 the entries for the Arbiter ARB-001, Buster XV, and the Buster XV (AC) are listed in the BattleMech category.
Should be moved to the IndustrialMech category.

On p174 the entries for the Aeshna Heavy Drone Fighter, Ahab AHB-443, and the Ahab AHB-643 are listed in the IndustrialMech category.
Should be moved to the Aerospace category.

In the Aerospace category (p176-177), the Cloud Nine Carrier Airship and all of the variants for the Zugvogel Omni Support Aircraft are listed wrong alphabetically.
Should be moved to their respective correct alphabetical locations.

On p190 the entry for the Aerial Beast Infantry is listed in the Aerospace category.
Should be moved to the Conventional Infantry category.

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." Erwin Rommel
I for one would love to see Blake come to the future, see the WoB, and mutter "Oh I'm going to kill Toyama for this idiocy!" - Atlas3060

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
« Reply #19 on: 31 March 2011, 11:42:07 »
I'm not sure if this is an errata or not, but I went through the XTRO designs, and found the following ones had a non-unique or non-"not availible" listing:

Kage C (DC)
Void Caltrop (DC)
Hiryo "Hound" (DC)
Pegasus X (DC)
Togukawa "Yumi" (DC)
Awesome 11-M(FWL)
Banzai (DC)
Hatamoto-Kaeru (DC)
Jenner 10-X (DC)
No Dachi 3X (DC)
OstWar2M (IS General, Merc General,
Periphery General)
Wolf Trap "tora" (DC)
Nekohono'o HQ (DC)
Oni-2X (DC)
Shilone-17X (DC)

Now the OstWar is almost certainly correct - TRO:3085 and Jihad Secrets both list it as in production.  But beyond that, it seems very suspect that almost every design from XTRO: Kurita is in production, as well as the Awesome that never had a completed prototype, but none of the designs from XTRO: Davion, Steiner, or Liao are in production...
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

Welshman

• Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #20 on: 31 March 2011, 12:34:14 »
First off, could I get a PM from someone involved in the BV calculations so I could go over a few of the values with them?

If you believe there are errors in the BV you may send me an email at welshman.bc@gmail.com. In that email, include the units you believe have the wrong BV and provide a document that shows your work.

Thank you,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #21 on: 01 April 2011, 04:56:54 »
Hellstar (Standard) pg 107
Hellstar 3 pg 107

Both have availability during the Jihad of CCY, CSV, CWX

However, page 178 of TR3085 clearly spells out that the design was a joint production between the Wolves in Exile and the Hell's Horses. "So far all production appears to have been used to replenish the damaged toumans of both [Wolves in Exile and Hell's Horses] Clans."

Fix: Replace CCY, CSV, CWX with CHH, CWX

edit
Forgot the point
/edit
« Last Edit: 01 April 2011, 05:14:12 by Maelwys »

Klat

• Captain
  • ここにキティキティ
« Reply #22 on: 02 April 2011, 12:08:32 »
The MUL does not list the MAD-5R (or MAD-9S) as being available to mercs. Going through some of my old pdfs I noticed that RS PPU Mercs contains both the MAD-5R and MAD-9S. Since the PPU faction record sheets are (AFAIK) no longer available I assume the new MUL will supercede it but is there any chance that the MUL is in error on the availability of those two designs?
Light Assault Group - An Orwellian appelation applied by the Draconis Combine to troops haphazardly equipped with whatever expendable equipment was lying around the maintenance yard, for the purpose of throwing their lives away for the greater glory of the Dragon, see also Human Bombs.

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #23 on: 04 April 2011, 16:21:13 »
Page 109:
Highlander HGN-733P & HGN-733C:
These variants are listed as IS General & Periphery General, while TRO3039, page 276 describes them as:
"... Hollis never produced any official variants. Occasionally, the Mydron would be replaced with a heavier autocannon or a PPC and extra heat sinks."
So, from this can we conclude that they should not be more common than the base model, HGN-733, which is listed as: CC, DC, LA.

-- Grendel Roberts
"
-- Elias Crichell

Leon Shirow

• Private
« Reply #24 on: 05 April 2011, 02:35:49 »
Page 32.

BV of all Hiryo Armored Infantry Transport WiGE are wrong (maybe all WiGE in the MUL :-\), all have been calculated as having a Movement Modifier of + 4 which should be +5 ( +1 for being airborne, Total Warfare P:199)

BATTLE VALUE 2 CALCULATION FOR Hiryo Armored Infantry Transport (Standard)

CALCULATE DEFENSIVE BATTLE RATING:                                         
  ----------------------------------                                         
  Total Armor Factor x 2.5                                            =  297.5
  Total Internal Structure Points x 1.5                         16 x 1.5 =  24
  Total BV of all Defensive Equipment                                        0
                                                                      --------

Multiply by Vehicle Modifier (WiGE = 0.7)                              x 0.7
                                                                    ----------
  At a full Flank of 12, Movement Modifier is + 5                       225.05
  Multiply by Defensive Movement Factor of 1.5                           x 1.5
                                                                    ----------
  DEFENSIVE BATTLE RATING =                                            337.575
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALCULATE OFFENSIVE BATTLE RATING:                                         
  ----------------------------------                                         

Offensive Weapons:                                                         
    1 Snub nose PPC                                                    165   
                                                                      --------
  Base Weapon Battle Rating                                                165
  Add Total Vehicle Tonnage / 2                                           + 20
                                                                      --------
  Adjusted Offensive Battle Rating                                         185

Calculate Speed Factor                                                     
  Use Flanking MP                                                        12   

Speed Factor (based on table or calculation) =                          1.89
  Final Offensive Battle Rating = Adjusted Battle Rating x Speed Factor       
                                                          185 x 1.89 =  349.65

FINAL OFFENSIVE BATTLE RATING =                                       349.65
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total BV = Defensive BV + Offensive BV:           337.757 + 349.65 = 687.407

TOTAL BATTLE VALUE 2 FOR VEHICLE                                      =  687

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
« Reply #25 on: 06 April 2011, 06:16:44 »
Dont Forget the Toro...It exists during the Jihad!

Please name sources if you report things. This would make things a hell of a lot easier for us to actually track down if you are right or wrong.
Just posting that it exists during the Jihad is forcing the MUL team to either dismiss things or to check all BT products until we find the source of that information.

Masters and Minions PDF page 186.  Physical page 182, 183, or 184.  I don't know which physical page because some of the new books don't HAVE page numbers on every page, but have BOTH numbers on every OTHER page, and I can't tell if the number before or after this page is the one that COVERS this page.  :(

Anyways, on that page it refers to the Toro being built in late 3076 on Illiushin and the Xanthos being built "within weeks" at the same facility.  No model numbers given though they are called retro.

German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #26 on: 06 April 2011, 08:58:16 »
Page 170:
Wolverine II WVR-7H:
This mech is listed as having an availability of DC, FS, FW, WB, Clan General during Jihad, and DC, FS, FW, Clan General during Republic era, however this is not correct.
Operation Klondike states clearly on page 168 "All the Wolverine IIs remaining in service were scrapped follow-
ing the destruction of its namesake Clan."

-- Grendel Roberts
"
-- Elias Crichell

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #27 on: 06 April 2011, 19:00:43 »
P. 115

Error
"King Crab KGC-007"

Correction
"King Crab KGC-009"
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Welshman

• Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #28 on: 06 April 2011, 19:15:07 »
P. 115

Error
"King Crab KGC-007"

Correction
"King Crab KGC-009"

Source?
-Joel BC-

Jal Phoenix

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Once, we had gods.
« Reply #29 on: 06 April 2011, 20:24:34 »
Question from an Ask the Writers thread, requested to post here by Welshie.

The MUL lists the all the Ymir variants as extinct.  The Ymir entry in TRO3075 speaks in the historical voice, saying nothing about the current era, but in the Lyran intro on page 272 read "Some, like the Ymir, have even reappeared in their original "primitive" configurations.

Rainbow 6

• Captain
« Reply #30 on: 07 April 2011, 14:15:43 »
Error both Firebee FRB-1E and Dervish DV-1S are listed as Extinct.

Masters and Minions page 239 have both in production on Randis IV being used by the Knights and being exported along with an unnamed Heavy.

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #31 on: 07 April 2011, 16:20:24 »
Source?
Well, now I'm beginning to doubt which one is the correct one.

The KGC-007, appears on p. 115 of the MUL and is described on page 222 (224 of the pdf) of TRO:3050U.  It also appears in the 3050 Quick-Strike cards.

The KGC-009 appears on p. 271 of the 3050 Unabridged record sheets.
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh

Martius

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: 16 April 2011, 08:18:53 »
Typo:

pg 159, TDR-9T. Mass is given as 70t, should be 65t.

Klat

• Captain
  • ここにキティキティ
« Reply #33 on: 17 April 2011, 16:19:32 »
As an addendum to my earlier post the following units appear in RS PPU Mercs but are not listed as ME or Merc General. In some cases units were listed as extinct or had a blank entry. In those cases I did not add the unit to the list. Also, units which were listed as WD were placed on the list as WD refers to a specific mercenary group.

LCT-1S
LCT-3V
STG-5M
WSP-1W
WSP-3M
WSP-3W
VLK-QD1
OTT-9S
PXH-3K
GRF-1DS
SCP-12S
WVR-7K
WVR-7M
WVR-8C
OTL-4F
RFL-5M
CRD-4K
CRD-5K
CRD-5M
TDR-5SS
TDR-7M
ARC-2W
ARC-5R
ARC-5W
ARC-6S
MAD-5R
MAD-5S
BLR-4S
BLR-CM
MAD-5A
Marauder II C
Light Assault Group - An Orwellian appelation applied by the Draconis Combine to troops haphazardly equipped with whatever expendable equipment was lying around the maintenance yard, for the purpose of throwing their lives away for the greater glory of the Dragon, see also Human Bombs.

Atlas3060

• ugh this guy again
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just some rando
« Reply #34 on: 18 April 2011, 06:04:24 »
pg 197
Clan Heavy Jump Infantry Tonnage says 20 BV says 114

Correction:
Tonnage should be 4 BV should be 136

Source:
TRO 3085 and Record Sheets 3085 Cutting Edge
It's not about winning or losing, no it's all about how many chapters have you added to the rule books after your crazy antics.

Welshman

• Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #35 on: 18 April 2011, 07:15:01 »
If you believe a BV is in error. Please send a PM to myself, showing all your work. BV reports without work shown will not be checked.

Thank you,
Joel BC
-Joel BC-

nckestrel

• Scientia Bellator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #36 on: 18 April 2011, 07:26:28 »
Typo:

pg 159, TDR-9T. Mass is given as 70t, should be 65t.

Same for TDR-9Nr.  Mass listed as 70t, should be 65t.
Alpha Strike Introduction resources
Left of Center blog - Nashira Campaign for A Game of Armored Combat, TP 3039 Vega Supplemental Record Sheets

Moonsword

• Acutus Gladius
  • Global Moderator
  • Colonel
  • You interrupted me reading TROs for this?
« Reply #37 on: 27 April 2011, 06:46:11 »
Page 15

Aeron Strike VTOL (Standard)
Listed as on all the general lists but according to TRO3085 Supplemental page 12, this variant is only being sold to the Republic and the Duchy of Andurien, with the Federated Suns making their own in field refits from the BAP variant.  The Jihad listing of Not Available is quite correct - this only refers to the Dark Age (Republic) era listing.

Solution: Change Dark Age (Republic) to FS, FWL, RS for this vehicle.

Pebkac

« Reply #38 on: 28 April 2011, 03:16:52 »
I could be wrong, but it looks like you've got a whole mess of Infantry from RS3085u listed as "STND" Rules Level that have Damage Divisors: shouldn't they be "ADV" since infantry armor is from Tactical Operations?

Neufeld

• Captain
« Reply #39 on: 19 May 2011, 18:35:46 »
MUL page 164 version 1.0:
Vindicator VND-3Lr:
The faction listing for Jihad appears to be in error as it is "CS, ME, MC, TC". As this is the only place where CS shows up in a Vindicator availability listing, the fact the the Dark Age list is "CC, ME, MC, TC, PX" and that is seems very strange to not have CC availability I think we can conclude that this in a typo.
Suggested fix: Change Jihad availability to "CC, ME, MC, TC".

-- Grendel Roberts
"
-- Elias Crichell

Colodie

• Corporal
  • Hohohoho
« Reply #40 on: 21 May 2011, 13:23:42 »
MUL p 107

The Hellstar and Hellstar 3 are listed as being used by Clan Coyote, Clan Steel Viper, and Clan Wolf in Exile.

There is no mention in TRO 3085 of the Hellstar being used by the Coyotes or Steel Vipers.

Suggest changing it to match the Hellstar 2 availability of Clan Hell's Horses and Clan Wolf in Exile

hussar

• Private
« Reply #41 on: 29 May 2011, 15:04:43 »
MUL page 84:
Cuirass 1X availability is DC, RS, ME. According to TRO:3085S it's a strictly FS design. Solution replace all factions with FS.
MUL page 96:
Flashman 8K. According to TRO3050U it's produced by Defiance industries on Hesperus II. Solution add LA.
MUL page 96:
Flashman 9M. According to TRO:3050U it's a design specifically intended for Marik Commonwealth units. Solution add FW.
MUL page 98.
Garm 01A. According to TRO:3060 It's used by the FS, TC and mercenaries. Solution change DC to ME.
MUL page 98.
Garm 01B and 01C. Same source. Change DC to FS. The Garm is a FS design not known to be in Kuritan use.

hussar

• Private
« Reply #42 on: 31 May 2011, 15:02:57 »
MUL page 102:
Griffin 4R. According to TRO:3085 it's used by all nations of the Inner Sphere save the LA. solution add CC.
MUL page 103:
Grim Reaper PR29. According to TRO 3055U it's produced by the WoB. Solution add WB.
MUL page 107:
Helepolis 4H. According to TRO:3075 it's produced by VEST for a mercenary unit. solution add ME.
MUL page 107:
Helios 4A and C. According to TRO:3060 those variants are supposed to be sold to the DC. Solution ad DC.

hussar

• Private
Re: Master Unit List: Battle Values
« Reply #43 on: 11 June 2011, 16:35:22 »
MUL page 111:
Hunchback 5S. According to TRO:3050U it's a Lyran mech produced by Norse-Storm. Solution replace FR and RD with LA.
MUL Page 111:
Hussar 200-D. According to TRO:3050U It's manufactured by CMW for the LA and the FS (then the AFFC). It's implied to be a lost design until the 3050s so
it was not gifted to the DC by Comstar. Solution replace DC with LA and perhaps FS.
MUL page 111-112:
Hussar 900/950-D. Since they were produced on Coventry there is a good chance the LA has access to these designs (they lack C3i). Solution add LA.
MUL page 115:
King Crab 005r. the 005 is used by CS while the 005r which uses c3i is listed as being used by the CC. it's obviously a slip-up. Replace CC with CS.
MUL page 118:
Lancelot 03. According to TRO:3050U it was used by "the fractured Comstar". Solution add CS and WB.

hussar

• Private
« Reply #44 on: 12 June 2011, 14:48:36 »
MUL page 122:
Longbow 7V/8V. According to TRO:3058U the 7Q is produced by the FWL and there is no reason to believe the 7V is any different.
the 8V is a derivative of the 7V. It's worth mentioning the Longbow is a traditional Marik mech. Solution add FW.
MUL page 121:
Longbow 12C. According to TRO:PP it's produced by the FWL and the LA (Emris IV, Loburg). There is no special
tie to the MH. Solution add FW and LA, remove MH.
MUL page 122:
Lynx 9Q. According to the original TRO:3058 page 118 it's used by the Davion Heavy Guards. It's also in the Davion
RAT in FM:FS. Solution add FS.
MUL page 130:
Night Hawk 2S. According to TRO:3058U the 2S is used by a mercenary pilot in the notable mechwarriors section. The 2Q is sold to mercenaries without a doubt.
Solution add Merc.

Demerzel

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
« Reply #45 on: 12 June 2011, 23:57:18 »
TBT-5K Trebuchet from SBS&D appears to be missing.

cgelhaus

« Reply #46 on: 17 June 2011, 16:01:29 »
I apologize for not having the page numbers. I found these while converting the MUL into a database.

Cheers,
Chris G.

Missing Tonnage:
Rose (Bara no Ryu) (Hive)
Ostwar OWR-2M
Ostwar OWR-2Mb
Koryu Submarine (Civilian)
Koryu Submarine (Military)

Legend says:
   NVS Naval Vessel – Surface
Entries Have:
   NSV

No Era for:
   Griffin "Sparky"
   Kodiak (Cale)
   Mandrill
   Zeus (Leonidas)
   Daedalus GTX2A “Stevedore”
   Daedalus GTX2B “Navvy”
   Chippewa IIC (Standard)
   Jump Platoon (MG)
   Jump Platoon (Rifle)
   Atlas AS7-D (Danielle)
   Banshee BNC-3S (Reinesblatt)
   Centurion CN9-Da
   Clint CLNT-2-3T (Denton)
   Clint CLNT-2-4T
   Dasher (Fire Moth) (Aletha)
   Enforcer III ENF-6Ma
   Ostroc OSR-2C (Michi)
   Scorpion SCP-1N (Wednall)
   Sling SL-1H
   Stalker STK-3F (Jagawen)
   Stooping Hawk A
   Stooping Hawk B
   Stooping Hawk C
   Stooping Hawk D
   Stooping Hawk E
   Stooping Hawk Prime
   Thor (Summoner) Q
   Thunder Stallion (Standard)
   Vindicator VND-1R (Vong)
   Armored Personnel Carrier (Hover MG)
   Armored Personnel Carrier (Hover)
   Armored Personnel Carrier (Tracked MG)
   Armored Personnel Carrier (Tracked)
   Armored Personnel Carrier (Wheeled MG)
   Armored Personnel Carrier (Wheeled)
   Condor Heavy Hover Tank (Laser)
   Engineering Vehicle (Standard)
   Goblin Medium Tank (LRM)
   Goblin Medium Tank (SRM)
   Goblin Medium Tank (MG)
   Heavy Hover APC (MG)
   Heavy Hover APC (Standard)
   Heavy Tracked APC (MG)
   Heavy Tracked APC (Standard)
   Jagdpanzer II (Standard)
   Karnov UR Transport (AC)
   Karnov UR Transport (Standard)
   Light Thunderbolt Carrier (Standard)
   Mobile Long Tom Artillery LT-MOB-25
   Mobile Long Tom Artillery Support Carriage LT-MOB-25
   Karnov UR Transport (Artillery)
   Mobile Long Tom Artillery Ammunition Carriage LT-MOB-25
   Thunder Stallion 2 “Fire Stallion”
   Goblin Infantry Support Vehicle (Sealed)
   Goblin Medium Tank (Standard)
   Heavy Weapons Carrier (PPC)
   Heavy Wheeled APC (MG)
   Heavy Wheeled APC (Standard)

No Dark Age Availability for:
   Mandrill
   Chippewa IIC (Standard)
   Cockatrice Monitor Platform (Drone)
Other:
   Angle Brackets?? - Bolla Stealth Tank <Base>

Talz

• Sergeant
« Reply #47 on: 12 September 2011, 12:05:19 »
Noticed a funny typo in the Legend.

MUL Battle Values 1.0
Page 1 (top right corner)
Introductory (EXP) should be corrected to Introductory (INTRO)

Errata Coordinator: This thread is now closed.  Please direct any MUL-related commentary to the current MUL online database thread.  Be sure to read the first post.
« Last Edit: 28 December 2011, 00:06:03 by Xotl »

Register