Author Topic: Submerged (hopefully a short)  (Read 4563 times)

qc mech3

• Lieutenant
  • Mon pays, ce n'est pas un pays. C'est l'hiver.
Re: Submerged (hopefully a short)
« Reply #30 on: 30 August 2020, 20:46:53 »
(Just for fun, I'll give it a try. Guess who's talking  :))

Fools. Fools all of them. The Warrior Caste will be the death of us all. Even Peri recognized the peril and followed my orders. I can only hope my fellow Society members will heed my proposal and move to seclusion on secure bases or, if our reconnaissance treys are lucky, prepare a new exodus to an untainted world.

I know that if we make it alive in the next decade, The Scientist Caste will rule. I can only dream that the vision of Elias Crichell eating the heart of his SaKhan will tame enough Marthe Pryde to accept my recommendations. Even more so now that the cursed Pershaw took control of his Undead Watch and is destroying her Touman. The promise of new weapons to respond to this threat may also help her in taking the right decision. 

If only they knew we kept all the specifications on the 21C project. I am told the others Society’s Geneticists are also working on a way to stop this. My only fear is that when we succeed, we will not have enough of a gene pool left to recreate the Great Father’s vision. 

Register