Author Topic: The Sisters of Sarna  (Read 1816 times)

FaithBomb

• Lieutenant
The Sisters of Sarna
« on: 27 April 2019, 20:01:03 »
 I'm reaching the end of the Forging Freyja storyline. I have many more ideas and plans to fulfill with Freyja as a character, but the forging of her character is nearing an end for me. At our most recent tabletop gaming session, we had a discussion come up, and it started the spark for the fire of the next story in the tale of the McCarron women in the Battletech universe. I have the ending of Forging Freyja nearly complete, but I'm not totally satisfied with the polish of it yet. I want to be able to leave that story arc with a nice bow on it, and that may take a few days. In the meantime, as I've struggled with that, the next chapter has been banging away in my head, and so I'm going to attempt to quiet it by giving it life, in the hopes that all story arcs will settle into their desired place.

https://faithmccarron.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-sisters-of-sarna-chapter-1.html

https://faithmccarron.blogspot.com/2019/04/the-sisters-of-sarna-chapter-2.html
Some people say I'm a marshmallow...

snakespinner

• Captain
Re: The Sisters of Sarna
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2019, 20:19:37 »
A jumpship misjump, now that's an interesting way to start a career. :thumbsup:
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

FaithBomb

• Lieutenant

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2019, 22:11:07 »
Tag.  Thanks!
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

FaithBomb

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: 03 June 2019, 18:25:04 »
Between work, running community game night, and Pride week, I've had zero time for writing of late. I hope to change that soon.

mikecj

• Major
  • Veteran of Galahad 3028
« Reply #5 on: 04 June 2019, 20:38:13 »
Don't overdo everything and turn the story into a chore!  Write when you're ready.
There are no fish in my pond.
"First, one brief announcement. I just want to mention, for those who have asked, that absolutely nothing what so ever happened today in sector 83x9x12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm." Susan Ivanova
"Solve a man's problems with violence, help him for a day. Teach a man to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime." - Belkar Bitterleaf
Romo Lampkin could have gotten Stefan Amaris off with a warning.

Register