Author Topic: The Rasalhague Dominion: Friend of a Friend (but not your Friend)  (Read 198954 times)

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
Re: The Rasalhague Dominion: Friend of a Friend (but not your Friend)
« Reply #1470 on: 23 December 2020, 04:55:56 »
Back somewhat on track...

Speaking of 3/5 slowpokes, has anyone used either of the Minsk’s? The new variant has been put back into production on Alshain. GC kinda got pushed to the side with all the ilClan stuff coming out around it.

NCKestrel’s new favorite.

Jellico

• Spatium Magister
  • Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • BattleMechs are the lords of the battlefield
« Reply #1471 on: 23 December 2020, 07:38:53 »
I really do want to jump into that, but we are at 50 pages. Do we need a new thread?

Zeruel

• Lieutenant
  • the Angel of Might
    • Z's DeviantArt gallery
« Reply #1472 on: 23 December 2020, 11:22:58 »
Don't we just go until the thread is full? Or did you want to stop early so any discussion isn't lost between the two threads?
"I'll give the Bears this... they do not care about "being clan" one bit, and they own it." - cold1

"Question: Under zellbrigen, how does one engage Shadow Divisions?
Answer: With orbital bombardment."

73rd Battle Cluster - The Lash

Foxx Ital

• Captain
  • Still Clanilicious
« Reply #1473 on: 23 December 2020, 14:28:12 »
New thread new minsk!
Clan Ghost Bear:  We may not like you, but you're not bothering us, so you may exist.
 If your BA tactics can't be described as shenanigans, you're probably doing it wrong. ^-^ -Weirdo
 <Kojak> Yeah, there's definitely a learning curve with BA, But once you learn how to use 'em well they're addictive,heck, just look at what happened to Foxx ;-)
<Steve_Restless> its YOU who I shouldn't underestimate. I could give you a broom handle and I'd find you sitting on top of the enemy stormcrow, smug surat grin on your face

Register