Author Topic: Waneta Mech Assembly  (Read 3190 times)

Sellsword

• Warrant Officer
Waneta Mech Assembly
« on: 05 December 2020, 13:44:45 »
Anyone save the Waneta LAM mech assembly guide?  I need a copy and it isn't up on IWM new website.

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Re: Waneta Mech Assembly
« Reply #1 on: 05 December 2020, 15:25:46 »
Anyone save the Waneta LAM mech assembly guide?  I need a copy and it isn't up on IWM new website.

That one did not get created since a different CAD sculptor did that breakdown then all the others that I got the assembly guides from. Send in a support Form on IWM site and I can help you out.

CranstonSnord

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 05 December 2020, 17:05:59 »

Sellsword

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 05 December 2020, 18:22:34 »
That one did not get created since a different CAD sculptor did that breakdown then all the others that I got the assembly guides from. Send in a support Form on IWM site and I can help you out.

Thanks Speck.  I figured it out.  I just saw the Waneta Fighter & Aeromech instructions and I figured that there had to be a Mech one.  Attaching the arms to the torso was fiddly and I was hoping the instructions would give me an idea of how to make it easier.

However I am missing pieces to some other minis.  I sent an email through your support "I have a problem" page.  I received both an error message "A sequence has been detected that could mean a hacker attack. Your request cannot be processed." and a message thanking me for my email "Thank you for your email" so I'm not sure if any message actually got through to IWM.

Can you verify that IWM received my message if I send you a PM with my personal contact information?

Register