Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Strategic Operations / Re: Bearings-Only Waypoint Launch modifier
« Last post by Hammer on Today at 18:04:05 »
Yes
On another note, Sun-Tzu may have been the shrewdest politician in the IS, over that period.

Until he met Devlin Stone and was humiliated thoroughly. The Confederation at the end of the Jihad was taken down a peg and only with the Dark Age the realm rose again
Well Alaric Ward was specificly used because much like STL he was only brilliant because everyone else was written stupidly when fighting him

And Galen Cox was not a person of particularly impressive stature, he just hung around the two shortest protagonists in the entire BTU.
Off Topic / Re: My running days are over
« Last post by MoneyLovinOgre4Hire on Today at 17:25:16 »
rather than treadmills, how's about an elyptical?

I've been using elliptical machines for years and I love them.  You can get a great workout without putting a lot of pressure on your knees or hips.
Fallout's always been pretty weird about weapon availability, with stuff that just sort of inexplicably shows up in one region without explanation.
I'd just run, Mechwarrior: A Time of Destiny.

Ironically that's what I named my homebrew A Time of War/Mechwarrior Destiny mash-up.
My desktop! I keep fiddling/adding to it as I dig up info or new stuff is released.
Looks pretty easy to get too
Off Topic / Re: Fallout: Exploding onto your screen April 2024
« Last post by elf25s on Today at 17:11:33 »
well dont forget according to fallout bible our reality and fallout they diverged sometimes in the 50s
so any weapons could had been anywhere...plus vault tek had different vaults do different things and load outs
i think in fo3 (?)i came across mention of control vaults that were not to be opened at all
106 on 620 to Iowa. That still seems really steep.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register