Author Topic: Looking to play in Las Vegas  (Read 1544 times)

SteLo

• Recruit
Looking to play in Las Vegas
« on: 28 May 2023, 15:24:16 »
I've been to a few places around town but haven't found a steady group to play with. I'd be down to meet at an FLGS. I've got a bunch of minis and rule books and battle mats, too.

Guardian11

• Warrant Officer
Re: Looking to play in Las Vegas
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2023, 22:19:31 »
I live a couple hours from Las Vegas, if your interested in a game let me know and I'd be willing to make the drive down.

SteLo

• Recruit
« Reply #2 on: 31 August 2023, 15:37:15 »
Sorry for taking so long to reply. I got a few games in at War Room Games in Vegas. There isn't a big turnout for BT but there is a lot of space to play. Where you living? I'd be will to travel also.

Guardian11

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 06 October 2023, 00:10:34 »
I live literally out in the middle of nowhere. Fort Irwin, CA, middle of the Mohave Desert.

VoodooLou Kerensky

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 30 October 2023, 16:46:19 »
Thats not the Middle of Nowhere but the edge of it. Newberry Springs is the Middle of Nowhere (Im a long time Desert rat and its Mojave)
There is a Hobby Shop in Victorville (yeah yeah I know I know), Linebreakers (https://www.facebook.com/linebreakers) that has about 10-15 active BattleTech players but I dont think they have a CDT member though. We had a Shop sponsored  session in September (due to my poor time management I could only participate in 1 of the 3 Battles, still had a good time). Were pretty much hosed here in the Desert and if youre like me you detest going 'Down the Hill' into the LA Basin due to the horrid traffic [there are only 3 ways to get into the LA Basin from the East the 10, the 15 and State route 14 which connects to the 5). They have pick up games there all the time but theyre only open Thursday thru sunday.
I live literally out in the middle of nowhere. Fort Irwin, CA, middle of the Mohave Desert.

AdamPinball

• Recruit
« Reply #5 on: 14 November 2023, 20:18:41 »
I know this is an older post, but since it got bumped it caught my attention. I live in Las Vegas and play with a small but consistent group at Power9 Games on the north side of town. We get together every Monday afternoon with some players showing up as early as 2pm and the rest of us around 5-6p. We play mostly classic BT but some players adhere more closely to the rules than others. It’s all pretty casual with an emphasis on having fun and trying to recruit new players.

I’m fairly new to the tabletop game myself so I would love to meet more experienced players who can help us run campaigns or more organized play. Currently there are 6 of us regulars and another 2 or 3 that come less frequently.

Hope you can join us sometime!