Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Fan Scenarios and Campaigns / Re: Battlepack - Fourth Succession War
« Last post by gwaedin on Today at 07:49:59 »
True, but the Cat comes with a Trebuchet and Vindicator as well...
Off Topic / Re: PSA: Graduation Announcement.
« Last post by ActionButler on Today at 07:39:49 »
Congratulations to the entire Grognard Family.
Fan Scenarios and Campaigns / Re: Battlepack - Fourth Succession War
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 07:35:25 »
An Atlas with an engine hit is in better shape than a Catapult... :)
Off Topic / Re: Naval Pictures X: Underway on Nuclear Power
« Last post by Daryk on Today at 07:34:01 »
Thanks for the context kato! :)
That's a nice shot! :)
Thanks guys.

Besides this novel and "Without Question" coming out soon, any more whispers of ilClan Era Clan novels or short stories ?
Fan Fiction / Re: Opalescent Reflections
« Last post by Vehrec on Today at 07:11:47 »
Hell of an update.  Maybe I shouldn’t have read the second half before bed.  It did do an excellent job of reminding one that even war in the Battletech universe is an awful, bloody affair best avoided.
TOO bloody, methinks.  Prince Steiner-Davion's unit is now combat ineffective, probably for at least 4 years.  50% losses is not sustainable.  Deaths of 90% of the crews of all vehicles knocked out is what we see quoted as a good outcome.  Realistically, it should be struck from the list and rebuilt from scratch at a later date, but such is not the way of Battletech.
I almost thought this was going to be a BT x GG (Girl Genius) crossover/fusion.

"We are Clan Jade Falcon. What forces defend this world?"
"Hey dere, sveethot. Ve heard hyu iz fun to fight. Vant to come down and play?"
I'd love to order these, but to get the LAM and SLDF force packs, it's $47 each, plus $220 shipping from the GCL store to get them to Australia.

I can recommend Fortress Minis. They stock a lot of stuff from US store exclusives to the premiums and ship to Australia with not insane shipping. Bought from them many times and never had any issues. They're expecting the Urbies and Star League packs in about 1-2 weeks from their last email.

CGL have said they're looking at an Australian warehouse to alleviate shipping prices when honestly they just need to sort out the shipping from their existing warehouse. I'd rather pay a reasonable price from the US than deal with a local supplier given how infrequently stores here get restocks as is.
After the reupload my shipping was well within what budget I set aside and very close to what was expected from some rough math during campaign. Came out to be about 13% of my purchase which seems to be the acceptable target range, so I decided not to contact Catalyst. I would almost certainly have taken any rebate as store credit for future purchases, but I thought others might need the limited resources from the fund for actual shipping difficulties.

My shipping was fine as well. About the same.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Register