Author Topic: Weapons of War Saga Concludes: The Final March  (Read 13772 times)

willis

• Master Sergeant
Re: Weapons of War Saga Concludes: The Final March
« Reply #270 on: 20 October 2023, 19:21:40 »
I do believe some poor soul has volunteered to put it into a pdf for us but if that falls through yeah it shouldn't be a problem.

I do believe that ''poor soul'' would be m :wink:e....

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #271 on: 21 October 2023, 00:18:46 »
Whew!  Finally caught up!  And ONLY four hours after bed time... good thing tomorrow is Saturday! :)

Thank you for letting me be part of the project (at least when Google let me!).  It was totally rewarding!

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #272 on: 21 October 2023, 18:04:54 »
I admit, it was difficult at times to juggle reading, doing phones, typing and inventory all at the same time at work the past few days  :grin:

Wolf72

• Captain
« Reply #273 on: 22 October 2023, 20:12:55 »
whew ... that was a read and a half!

When Helena announced that the bride's (Ahn ... Annie?) would also include Sudeten survivors I got a lump in my throat.  It somehow hit me just like when I (re)read Aragorn's stand at the black gate (probably reread the trilogy at least once a year).
"We're caught in the moon's gravitational pull, what do we do?!"

CI KS #1357; Merc KS #9798

"We're sending a squad up."

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #274 on: 01 November 2023, 19:58:57 »
Late to pipe in, I've been catching up on archiving the story.

Thank you everyone writing up the story.  I've been adding side units unique to the story. 

I hope to make them into a PDF & EPUP for anyone to read however they want.

I was going to include those units in a mini-TRO attached to the books. 

I'm trying decide to put both "WoWs" story together or make them separate.   There also option would be both stories & Strategos together into mega story.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

willis

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #275 on: 01 November 2023, 20:31:58 »
I am in the process of getting all of the stories into a PDF / and get the OK to post once all contributors agree and confirm they are good to go....

Register