Author Topic: More Plastic minis, please?  (Read 1603 times)

DaRedOne

• Recruit
More Plastic minis, please?
« on: 19 February 2019, 09:06:02 »
Good Morning to all mechwarriors around the globe,

I'm a newcomer to battletech, but a veteran wargamer, having played skirmish level wargames (Infinity, Malifaux, Batman The Miniatures Game, Necromunda, etc) for about 4 years now. I'm even part of a small but thriving community of wargamers here in São Paulo, with only 26 members in our club currently.

However, we were very excited about this new release for Battletech, as the new boxed sets are much more affordable (already ordered mine. Played and loved it, and got a couple more friends interested in getting it too) and the plastic minis are truly truly gorgeous.

So I would like to extend our thanks from our community towards Catalyst for this amazing new product, and take the chance to ask if there's more plastic boxed sets planned for the future. I know a small community from another country doesn't count for much, but I believe the tremendous speed these boxed sets sold out shows that there's a high demand for high quality battletech plastics and I'd love to see more of them in the future.

Register