Author Topic: Another no email notifications, and cannot reset password, no email arriving  (Read 1003 times)

Historiker

• Recruit
I have checked my spam filters, etc. I even put this website as an accepted source in my filters and still no message reply notifications. I tried to add my phone to this website as well and no email verification would come through. I also tried to reset my password but again no emails and the alternate verification question keeps failing. I did try to send an email through the forum to an admin but never received a response, also an email issue I hope.

I used to post here under my old login/password but that had become corrupt due to my old email getting hacked (Many years ago) so I started a new account recently. The two are not related but is it possible to merge the two accounts under this one? The images that I posted way back when were cut off because...photobucket.

Everyone that reads this: Have a great holiday season, stay safe and happy! :)

Historiker/Propnut

Historiker

• Recruit
Help?

Historiker

• Recruit
Nothing?

Scio Deodamnatus

• Recruit
I'm having the same issue with my alternate account that I was trying to delete. When I click on "Forgot your password?" and enter my "Username/Email", I receive a message stating, "An email has been sent to your email address. Click the link in that email to set a new password." However, I have yet to receive any email since yesterday." I tried this with both the username and email address in separate attempts.

Register