Author Topic: Mechwarrior Gear Card lists?  (Read 2417 times)

glendel

• Recruit
Mechwarrior Gear Card lists?
« on: 02 September 2013, 17:28:46 »
Need a hand if anyone can help out. I am trying to complete my sets of Mechwarrior and running into a bit of a snag sort of. I have lists for each set, I used them to gather all my mechs together and make shortage lists, but what I don't have and would like is a list that has all the cards in order by type 001 through xxx. I know each list I have by set has the cards and I could do it that way by set, but my brain does not like that. I would much rather have a list that just has in order ALL of the GS cards, then a list of ALL the Pilot cards and so on so forth?

Anyone done this project or do I need to make my own? Hmm, guess I could start doing that as I wait for a reply...... project time!

Sigma

• Captain
  • N-scale Fanatic
Re: Mechwarrior Gear Card lists?
« Reply #1 on: 02 September 2013, 17:34:03 »
Go to warrenborn. Type in "G-" in the unit search. It will pull up all the gear in order and group by set.

Only thing is there's a few Vanguard pilots mixed in the Vanguard section but that's easily skipped over.

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
« Reply #2 on: 02 September 2013, 18:33:47 »

glendel

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 02 September 2013, 19:58:00 »
Yeah I have used Warrenborn in the past for my figures. I ended up just pulling up each set, cutting all the cards and pasting them in their own word doc. Sorted them by type and formated the word doc as well as adding check boxes by each card. Ended up being much more organized and complete. Now to take all my printed lists and starting checking off the boxes. Then find someone in the Tacoma Washington area to get all my shortages from! :P