Author Topic: Reparing pluck foam trays  (Read 1343 times)

DarkSpade

• Major
Reparing pluck foam trays
« on: 15 June 2019, 14:49:08 »
I've been using Game Plus pluck foam trays for awhile now, but I think my FLGS recently got a bad batch or something.  I keep running into the issue of the the bottom not being glued to the outer edge of the foam.  Instead it's glued to the foam bits I'm plucking out near the edge.  I just finished making room for my imperial shuttle just to discover I now have nothing holding that corner together.  A quick inspection around the outside shows the outer edge is only glued down on one side.

Now I'm sure this is a really easy fix.  I just need some glue.  Problem is that I have no idea what glue kind to use.  Suggestions?
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

Robroy

• Lieutenant
  • Not named, but not gone. Maybe.
Re: Reparing pluck foam trays
« Reply #1 on: 15 June 2019, 15:41:50 »
I picked up some "Flet Glue" at Hobby Lobby when I made my dice box. I would think that should work on foam. Nothing else a store employee could tell you.

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu

Cache

• Captain
    • Lords of the Battlefield
Re: Reparing pluck foam trays
« Reply #2 on: 15 June 2019, 17:21:52 »
Contact cement will work well. Barge is a popular brand but anything your local store carries should be fine. Just read and follow the instructions.