Author Topic: Jihad Era WoB Battle Armor RAT  (Read 1846 times)

SilverSword

• Private
Jihad Era WoB Battle Armor RAT
« on: 23 April 2015, 20:29:45 »
I have so far been unable to find a RAT which addresses the mix of BattleArmor designs available to the Word of Blake, either before of during the Jihad. Does such a table exist? If it does not, could we perhaps look at putting together an online only compilation of RATs? I would love to see a breakdown of the mix of forces being used by the WoB during the Jihad era as it progressed, perhaps breaking down the RATs to show the progression of force mix for each period of the Jihad (corresponding to the Hot Spots years essentially).

Having this breakdown for the Inner Sphere, Periphery and those clans in the Inner Sphere would be great for scenario building, especially as it would give us an official answer to just how prevalent RetroTech became as the Jihad progressed. Such a product would also allow for answers to the force mix questions many of us have for WoB  units @ Level II and III.

Much as I would love to see the RATs officially expanded to 2d10, I would still be thrilled to see them 2d6.

Anyway, thanks for any response!

wantec

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
Re: Jihad Era WoB Battle Armor RAT
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2015, 07:21:57 »
Total Chaos, pg 251 has battle armor RATs for the Word of Blake and a separate one for the Shadow Divisions. That was the only one I could find in a quick search, some others might be able to find another one.

And for a general list of which Battle Armor suits they had available, there's always the MUL.
« Last Edit: 28 April 2015, 11:54:48 by wantec »
BEN ROME YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD, I READ YOUR BOOK!

SilverSword

• Private
Re: Jihad Era WoB Battle Armor RAT
« Reply #2 on: 30 April 2015, 17:10:04 »
Once I remembered I had previously purchased Total Chaos from BattleCorps I downloaded it last night and finally had a chance to look through it today. You are correct that they are listed there which is nice, especially given the expanded nature of the tables in the book.

Thanks for the reply!

Register