Author Topic: World Wide Event 2018!  (Read 5335 times)

OrangeWoman

• Boss Honcho, Catalyst Demo Team & Mini/Board Games
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Orange
World Wide Event 2018!
« on: 14 June 2018, 19:55:50 »
At Origins today we announced to the public this year's Battletech World Wide Event.

The big reveal this year is that the World Wide Event features the first new Battletech maps made in many years. These maps will be exclusive to this event while it is running so only agents will have access to them at this time. I have to say they are beautiful maps and practical maps.

Watch the live announcement on the Demo Team Facebook page (also, if you aren't following us on Facebook yet, please do).

Agents will be announcing their event locations and times in a thread on the Challenging and Gatherings sections. Players can also post that they are looking for events in this thread as well.

Let the event begin!

Minnow

• Agent #618 of the Line
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
    • Wolf's Dragoons
Re: World Wide Event 2018!
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2018, 08:12:14 »
I we have questions about the event where is the best place for that? Specifically do the WoB units count as non-mech units to satisfy the force composition requirement?
~ Minnow  CDT #618

Those who break faith with the Unity shall go down into the darkness. -- Natasha Kerensky

GreyWolfActual

• CDT Global Events Developer
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
Re: World Wide Event 2018!
« Reply #2 on: 03 July 2018, 13:00:33 »
I we have questions about the event where is the best place for that?
2018 WWE Questions and Answers

Specifically do the WoB units count as non-mech units to satisfy the force composition requirement?
Yes.
"My name is Saul Tigh. I'm an officer in the Colonial Fleet. Whatever else I am, whatever else it means, that's the man I want to be. And if I die today, that's the man I'll be."
-Saul Tigh