Author Topic: Round 1 2015 Funding - Primitive Griffin GRF-1A XTRO Primitives IV Funded!!  (Read 42774 times)

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
I just thought of something a little while ago, and I don't think it's been brought up yet.  I've now recently funded 2 new minis (Primitive Griffin and Rifleman), so will the newest "Store Credit Link" Combine the 2 amounts, or will I need to click the links from each email?   ???

Ya'll haven't announced that the 1st Quarter OE minis are available yet, so I'm in NO hurry to spend my credit.  Whenever you get around to sending out the "Credit Emails" will be fine.   O0
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
I just thought of something a little while ago, and I don't think it's been brought up yet.  I've now recently funded 2 new minis (Primitive Griffin and Rifleman), so will the newest "Store Credit Link" Combine the 2 amounts, or will I need to click the links from each email?   ???

Ya'll haven't announced that the 1st Quarter OE minis are available yet, so I'm in NO hurry to spend my credit.  Whenever you get around to sending out the "Credit Emails" will be fine.   O0

You will need to redeem both of the credit vouchers sent. They will not be combined until you redeem them to your account.

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
You will need to redeem both of the credit vouchers sent. They will not be combined until you redeem them to your account.

Oh, see I thought redeeming my vouchers meant that I was going to spend them right then and there
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Oh, see I thought redeeming my vouchers meant that I was going to spend them right then and there

If you don't want to spend it yet, log into your online store account and then click the link in the email. You will redeem it and it will show your balance under the shopping cart on the right column. If you have more fan funding credit, each time you redeem a new one to your account the total balance will change. You can spend it all or part of it.

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
Speaking of the Vouchers Speck when will you get them out?

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Speaking of the Vouchers Speck when will you get them out?

Going to send them out tomorrow evening. Free time has been take up by another project for IWM last week and half.

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
Thanks Speck for the heads up.

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Credit has been sent out. Remember if you do not see the email check your spam folder.

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Thanks and received in good order  O0

I will probably spend it the same way as the last one for the Primitive Rifleman. If so, I will make the same admin/logistics arrangements with Melissa and yourself to cash it in if that is ok?

EDIT - fixed emoicon coding
« Last Edit: 24 April 2015, 01:57:23 by Feenix74 »
Incoming fire has the right of way.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

- excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Thanks and received in good order :thup:

I will probably spend it the same way as the last one for the Primitive Rifleman. If so, I will make the same admin/logistics arrangements with Melissa and yourself to cash it in if that is ok?

That is fine.

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
got mine!
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

Heavyguard

• Master Sergeant
Hey Speck,
  I have not received the credit email yet, nothing in the junk or spam folders either.

Thanks,
Heavyguard

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
I received mine last night. Thank you Speck

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

speck

• IWM Web Support
  • Captain
Hey Speck,
  I have not received the credit email yet, nothing in the junk or spam folders either.

Thanks,
Heavyguard

Can you PM me you email so I can check to see if there was a typo. I can also send you the coupon code via PM   

Azakael

• Warrant Officer
  • Brotherhood of Outreach - Until the Sword Breaks
Any previews or WIP on this one? ::impatient::

Wotan

• Lieutenant
Any updates here ? Compared to the Highlander and Rifleman Topics it Looks like the Griffin just dropped.

B-3

• Iron Wind Metals
  • Master Sergeant
    • B-3 Designs
I'm waiting on Orthos for this one.  I'll get on it next.
"Don't start nothin' won't be nothin' " - J

D.Jensen

• Sergeant
Can't wait to see it!

B-3

• Iron Wind Metals
  • Master Sergeant
    • B-3 Designs
Here is the Ortho as promised.

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Beautiful, I like it  O0
Incoming fire has the right of way.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

- excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

Azakael

• Warrant Officer
I wonder what I'll be able to swap that right arm out to get an arm with a hand actuator... Hrm...
Otherwise, I assume the shoulder missile bit will be separate? (Please say yes, please say yes...)

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
Wow I can't wait for it to be completed.

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

B-3

• Iron Wind Metals
  • Master Sergeant
    • B-3 Designs
I wonder what I'll be able to swap that right arm out to get an arm with a hand actuator... Hrm...
Otherwise, I assume the shoulder missile bit will be separate? (Please say yes, please say yes...)

Is there a variant that would have a right arm with a hand actuator?

Yes.

Azakael

• Warrant Officer
Is there a variant that would have a right arm with a hand actuator?

Not of the Primitive. But pretty much every other variant of the Griffin does.

Yes.

Perfect! Can't wait to see this puppy done. :D

Acolyte

• Lieutenant
OW! my wallet.....

- Shane
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion
It is by the coffee that my thoughts acquire speed
My teeth acquire stains
The stains become a warning
It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.

malk2651

• Master Sergeant
Can't wait to see this one  [drool]

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
a) I love the look of this, and am waiting eagerly for it.
b) Am I the only one working on how to convert a spare one into a primitive Shadow Hawk?

(Sorry, just not excited by the existing Primi SH. Given the source Dougram 'Mecha are largely identical, I'm thinking sawing/filing down the cockpit, and coming up with a suitable weapons rig, should do nicely. So guaranteed multiple sales to me! O0 )
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Azakael

• Warrant Officer
a) I love the look of this, and am waiting eagerly for it.
b) Am I the only one working on how to convert a spare one into a primitive Shadow Hawk?

(Sorry, just not excited by the existing Primi SH. Given the source Dougram 'Mecha are largely identical, I'm thinking sawing/filing down the cockpit, and coming up with a suitable weapons rig, should do nicely. So guaranteed multiple sales to me! O0 )

I was just going to wait for the Swordsman myself. It is more Shadowhawk than I think the Prim Hawk is.

GRUD

• Captain
  • Quinn's Quads - 'Mechs on the March!
I was just going to wait for the Swordsman myself. It is more Shadowhawk than I think the Prim Hawk is.
That got my 3rd vote, after the Primitive Rifleman (#1) and Primitive Griffin (#2).  Some pukey useless, needless Resculpts beat out the Swordsman though.   :P

I think the Primitive Shadowhawk is Just Fine myself.   O0  I'm looking forward to buying a Lance of Primitive Riflemen, along with a pair of Primitive Griffins.   :Jumpy:
To me, Repros are 100% Wrong, and there's NO  room for me to give ground on this subject. I'm not just an Immovable Object on this, I'm THE Immovable Object. 3D Prints are just 3D Repros.

Something to bear in Mind. Defending the BT IP is Frowned upon here.

Remember: Humor is NOT Tolerated here. Have a Nice Day!

Hey! Can't a guy get any Privacy around here!

Savage Coyote

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • 저는 미술 선생님 입니다.
That got my 3rd vote, after the Primitive Rifleman (#1) and Primitive Griffin (#2).  Some pukey useless, needless Resculpts beat out the Swordsman though.   :P

Those "pukey useless needless resculpts" are going to look great in most of the eras I play in while the limited Swordsman will never grace anything I have a hand in.  Highlanders and Flashmen on the other hand will make it in plenty of forces!  ;D