Author Topic: MUL: minute feature request  (Read 1104 times)

Gordon

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Jeffrey D. Gordon
    • Some BattleTech Posts
MUL: minute feature request
« on: 27 October 2015, 09:53:36 »
It'd  be nice to be able to sort by columns on the Alpha Strike Force Builder search results because sometimes the results list can be a bit long and they're not usually in alphabetical order. I'd like to see at least the Name, Intro (Era) and PV columns being sortable.

Since it appears that the JQuery DataTables class is being used it should be a trivial (one or two lines of Javascript) feature addition :)

Thanks!

Demo Team Agent #784

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: MUL: minute feature request
« Reply #1 on: 05 November 2015, 16:26:41 »
Gauthic,

While we're all part of the Catalyst family, the MUL website is maintained by a separate group of volunteers than the BT forums. Your best bet is to post this request in the current Master Unit List Feedback thread, so that the MULsters can see it.

Cheers,

Worktroll, Administrator.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Gordon

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Jeffrey D. Gordon
    • Some BattleTech Posts
Re: MUL: minute feature request
« Reply #2 on: 06 November 2015, 09:28:25 »
"Much Grass*", worktroll - will do immediately with another possible fix for the Alpha Strike cards coming too

I sure wish I hadn't been out of activity for a few years. I remember helping a bit when it first came out.

*Play on words from we gringos in Texas for the Spanish "Muchas Gracias" translated to "Thank you"
« Last Edit: 06 November 2015, 09:36:34 by Gauthic »
Demo Team Agent #784

Register