Author Topic: My Unpublished Web Comic has Fans!  (Read 2428 times)

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
My Unpublished Web Comic has Fans!
« on: 25 January 2011, 20:38:59 »
started this over on the Lev's boards will waiting for the Forums to come back up, now they are I'm re posting hear.

as some of you may know since the mid to late 90's I've bean scripting, storyboarding and (Badly) making concept art for a Web Comic called "Cyber Cops" a couple of times I've even gotten close to getting it off the ground.

A few years back an acquaintance asked if he could use some of my draft strips in a Guild Magazine/Newsletter he was putting together, anyway it never got off the ground, but he had about a dozen draft issues more or less ready to go that included Cyber Cops strips, Proff copies (with included Cyber Cops strips) made it around his gaming circle and some of them liked Cyber Cops, over the weekend I caught up with the guy again and he introduced me to a friend of his by saying "this is the guy that came up with Cyber Cops", now he didn't geek out but said "Dude Loved the comic, it was a laugh" and we got to talking about it, he liked a bunch of the Comedy Cyber Cops arcs I've written and the idea of "Cyber Cops 2.0" a serious Action/Drama spin off I've toyed with in the past few years.

Nice to know I have fans of more than my Short Fiction and RPG adventurers

Falchion

• Captain
Re: My Unpublished Web Comic has Fans!
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2011, 00:03:05 »
Yeah, fans are always fun to have. I should really get around to continuing BMB...
The one, the only, the unnecessary Falchion!

Register