Author Topic: (Answered) Chaos Campaign - reparing vehicle motive damage  (Read 2176 times)

Greatclub

• Captain
I'm looking at the table on page163 of Campaign operations, and I'm wondering how to repair the motive system on a vehicle.

In a recent game, a Bandit A took a 10 on the motive system damage table (Halve cruise MP.) It didn't take any internal damage, just armor hits.

Does fixing the motive damage count as the "Repair armor on vehicle" entry or the "repair internal structure on vehicle" entry?

While we're at it, what does it cost to increase the anti-mech skill of battle armor - the same as increasing gunnery? (P164, CampOps)
« Last Edit: 27 February 2021, 15:14:23 by Xotl »

Greatclub

• Captain
Re: Chaos Campaign - reparing vehicle motive damage
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2019, 13:41:37 »
New question - scanning, in sword and dagger. Is it one unit/structure per turn scanning, or all in range of the scanner?

Paul

• dies a lot at the Solaris Melee Challenge!
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Colonel
Re: Chaos Campaign - reparing vehicle motive damage
« Reply #2 on: 15 November 2020, 18:57:37 »
Does fixing the motive damage count as the "Repair armor on vehicle" entry or the "repair internal structure on vehicle" entry?

Repair internal structure will also clear any motive damage.

what does it cost to increase the anti-mech skill of battle armor

There is no separate skill for that anymore, so when you improve the Gunnery, you will also improve anti-Mech.

New question - scanning, in sword and dagger. Is it one unit/structure per turn scanning, or all in range of the scanner?

I'll need a page reference.
The solution is just ignore Paul.

Register