Author Topic: (Answered) CO - Admin Cost - Combat and Support Vehicles  (Read 1483 times)

DelevanGuardsCO

• Sergeant
I apologize if this has been asked but I couldn't find it. When determining admin cost for Mobile HQ, Battlemech Recovery Vehicles and Coolant Trucks, are they combat or support vehicles?

« Last Edit: 18 November 2020, 03:25:57 by Xotl »
"Away to Nahoni, to marsh and to mud
  before I yield to the Regents I'll shed my life's blood"

Xotl

• Dominus Erratorum
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • Professor of Errata
Re: CO - Admin Cost - Combat and Support Vehicles
« Reply #1 on: 15 November 2020, 19:25:24 »
Page references please.
3028-3057 Random Assignment Tables -
Also contains faction deployment & rarity info.

http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=1219.0

cray

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • How's it sit? Pretty cunning, don't you think?
« Reply #2 on: 16 November 2020, 04:54:47 »
If you're referring to p. 21 of Campaign Operations, the determination of administrative personnel is solely based on construction method (Tech Ops): was the vehicle built as a combat vehicle, or built using the support vehicle construction rules?
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

**"A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." --Wash, Firefly.
**"Well, the first class name [for pocket WarShips]: 'Ship with delusions of grandeur that is going to evaporate 3.1 seconds after coming into NPPC range' tended to cause morale problems...." --Korzon77
**"Describe the Clans." "Imagine an entire civilization built out of 80’s Ric Flairs, Hulk Hogans, & Macho Man Randy Savages ruling over an entire labor force with Einstein Level Intelligence." --Jake Mikolaitis

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.

DelevanGuardsCO

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 18 November 2020, 00:24:26 »
I have since learned this, but thank you!
"Away to Nahoni, to marsh and to mud
  before I yield to the Regents I'll shed my life's blood"