Author Topic: Torso cockpit worth it?  (Read 4490 times)

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
Re: Torso cockpit worth it?
« Reply #30 on: 15 March 2018, 15:56:29 »
I have no idea what you are saying here.

Maybe the fishpeople of frobisher?

Or possibly the pre-atow companion rumor that the Magistracy's merpeople were biological?
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

SCC

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #31 on: 15 March 2018, 17:09:27 »
I have no idea what you are saying here.
I believe it dates to the original Peripheral handbook, but there is an in-universe myth that at some point Canopus genetically created a mermaid

ANS Kamas P81

• Colonel
« Reply #32 on: 15 March 2018, 18:54:59 »
Emphasis on 'in-universe' and 'myth'
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen,
Tod und Verzweiflung flammet um mich her!
Fühlt nicht durch dich Jadefalke Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr!

grimlock1

• Captain
« Reply #33 on: 16 March 2018, 02:26:14 »
w
I am indeed.  Or at least lamenting the fact that such a thing would need the Illegal quirk, but what's a quirk between friends eh?
I'm open to negotiation.

That may or may not work out in your favor.  >:D
I'm rarely right... Except when I am.  ---  Idle question.  What is the BV2 of dread?
Apollo's Law- if it needs Clan tech to make it useable, It doesn't deserve those resources in the first place.
Sure it isn't the most practical 'mech ever designed, but it's a hundred ton axe-murderer. If loving that is wrong I don't wanna be right.

Robroy

• Lieutenant
  • Not named, but not gone. Maybe.
« Reply #34 on: 16 March 2018, 04:06:23 »
I believe it dates to the original Peripheral handbook, but there is an in-universe myth that at some point Canopus genetically created a mermaid

Are you thinking of one of the world's from Interstellar Players 3 Interstellar Expeditions?

I think that is the book where there is a world where the Star League was doing genetic experiments for colonizing water worlds.

I could be worng, it has been a long time since I read the old Periphery book.

Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the Way (Tao) to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed"-Sun Tzu

"Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence"-Sun Tzu