Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: Slowly getting back to paining
« Last post by MarauderD on Today at 13:20:04 »
Gotta resize those photos mate!
Backerkit is breaking the VAT into two line items so you know how much of it is for the product and how much is for shipping, since some regions have different tax rates for goods and shipping. The vast majority of websites don't display them separated, it probably made sense to someone at Backerkit to have them show separately.

Ah I see, makes sense. Thanks for the info!
$167.06, which includes $7.96 in state tax shipping (not a thing in Alabama). Regiment, Universe book, cookbook, 6 novels, 1 forcepack, 2 dropships, and misc swag.

Regiment backers: any under $150 shipping in the US?

So here is a good example.  We're both regiment backers.  I assume you don't have any of the giant neoprene battlemats in your order.  Shipping from Georgia to Alabama is a short haul.  I have a similar order to you, and shipping to California is 30 cents different?  Say what? 2,400 miles for 30 cents seems pretty weird.
BattleTech Miniatures / Slowly getting back to paining
« Last post by Greywind on Today at 13:03:38 »
Eridani Light Horse Hunter Lance and friend.

$167.06, which includes $7.96 in state tax shipping (not a thing in Alabama). Regiment, Universe book, cookbook, 6 novels, 1 forcepack, 2 dropships, and misc swag.

Regiment backers: any under $150 shipping in the US?
My UAC/5 build is a glass cannon, and boy did I really feel it. Got fast kills, but I think I died in every single game I brought it to, even the ones I won. lol

If there's a better way to do UAC/5s on this, I'd love to see it. For now, that's the release event done. Time to go back to the Special versions I liked best, and my other ’Mechs. :D
Yes, it is my photo.  The only mods to the center mini are a change in head the added leg fins and the shoulder Cannon.  Nothing else was modded on the mini. 

Is that your photo?  I ask because the pictures of unassembled 2nd wave PH compared next to the 1st wave PH I saw back when they first shipped showed negligible change to the legs (maybe Catalyst was still shipping out the originals?) The rightmost mech looks more like an example I saw where someone shaved and glued together the legs from two different sets (my current plan if there is no resolution from Catalyst).  I'm not sure what's original with the middle one since it's been modded so much.

In any case Catalyst hasn't specifically acknowledged the changes at all (saying "fixed" isn't enough when there are so many questions about the product) and I, like many others, are still waiting to hear back from support tickets submitted last year on the issue.

MFC does great work with their cyberpunk figures, so how the heck these things are having so many problems between the two companies is mind boggling.  Isn't someone knowledgeable of the product line at Catalyst at least opening up a pack and looking at it?
I’d replace the SXPL with a normal Small Pulse for another ton of PR@

Or a Vehicle Flamer, ammo, and whatever else needed.
I do wonder if they're trying to stuff everything into a single box instead of cheaper multi box shipping.  My gift batallion pledge is shipping for $53 (plus "shipping tax" which should only be ~0.33 in Colorado instead of 1.55).  My personal double battalion plus a book, 2 force packs, a map pack and two swag patches is triple that.
My shipping has dropped about 50$, so close to half. But VAT is still huge, so total has gone from 300 down to 250. In any case I was from the beginning expecting a big bill so no problem.
The only thing I don't understand is that I'm being charged for VAT and also for VAT Shipping. Been ages since I left the international shipping business for good so if anyone can tell me the difference, would be appreciated.
Backerkit is breaking the VAT into two line items so you know how much of it is for the product and how much is for shipping, since some regions have different tax rates for goods and shipping. The vast majority of websites don't display them separated, it probably made sense to someone at Backerkit to have them show separately.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Register