Author Topic: MWO - November Free 'Mech - Shadow Cat  (Read 1331 times)

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
MWO - November Free 'Mech - Shadow Cat
« on: 10 November 2022, 00:11:17 »

November Free Mech

Complete challenges to earn your Shadow Cat.

Akamia

• Captain
  • No challenge too great!
Re: MWO - November Free 'Mech - Shadow Cat
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2022, 16:28:55 »
Not terribly interested in this Shadow Cat, myself; I've already got the Prime configuration, which I love and even got a decent game in today. ;D I do want the surrounding goodies, though!

Come to think of it, aside from the Prime(I), IIC(O), Resistance IS, and select (S) and hero variants, all of which must be purchased with real world money, I don't think I have any BattleMech goals left... Huh.

The last thing on my hit list that doesn't have a special variant, uh, variant was a Timber Wolf Delta configuration. Which I promptly painted up in homage to Kommandant James Kulin's Timber Wolf from MW4Veng, because he happened to be running a very similar build, and the mission in which he is fought was one of my favorites in that game. ;D I lost count how many times I replayed it, in campaign and instant action.
Let's all go to Cargonia, land of stolen things
Obey the quartermaster unless he is a 'ling
Cargo techs guard the station and find more stuff to take
But the boss is never satisfied until the station breaks...

Caedis Animus

• Captain
  • How can a bird be sultry? Very carefully.
« Reply #2 on: 25 November 2022, 23:34:15 »
Come to think of it, aside from the Prime(I), IIC(O), Resistance IS, and select (S) and hero variants, all of which must be purchased with real world money, I don't think I have any BattleMech goals left... Huh.
Master every Vindicator.

Akamia

• Captain
  • No challenge too great!
« Reply #3 on: 26 November 2022, 15:49:27 »
Master every Vindicator, you say... Hm. Well, maybe I will. ;D My St. Ives Blue is already mastered, so I guess that leaves every other Vindicator...

Event complete, though. Time to give most of my attention to 8-Bit Armies for the next few weeks; I gotta practice for a tournament I entered!
Let's all go to Cargonia, land of stolen things
Obey the quartermaster unless he is a 'ling
Cargo techs guard the station and find more stuff to take
But the boss is never satisfied until the station breaks...

martian

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 27 November 2022, 12:40:08 »
Not terribly interested in this Shadow Cat, myself; I've already got the Prime configuration, which I love and even got a decent game in today. ;D I do want the surrounding goodies, though!

I like this Shadow Cat. Not the most powerful 'Mech in the game, but still fun to play.   ;)

Register