Author Topic: Thanks IWM!  (Read 1315 times)

God and Davion

• Excelencia Steiner
  • Administrator
  • Major
  • This place for rent
Thanks IWM!
« on: 01 February 2015, 16:32:24 »
This year I got the chance to meet Iron Wind Metals people in Gen Con. It was a great experience and I spent a nice time with those guys. I also got some of the new mechs and, oh man, the quality has improved a lot. I had the chance to grab an Agrotera and it has a ton of details. The same happens with the Gunsmith. Great quality and fewer mold lines and almost no issues while cleaning and preparing the mini. Every year the quality improves but the past two years it has been glorious... from the Sprite and Boggart (protomechs with more details than full fledged mechs) to the Kurita pack mechs (grab the Hatamoto Suna!).

Many thanks and keep being cool!
We are back again... but we never forget Albatross

Feenix74

• Captain
  • Lam's Phoenix Hawks
Re: Thanks IWM!
« Reply #1 on: 02 February 2015, 06:07:36 »
In the last 6 months I have had the privilege to deal with IWM.

I have been impressed by Melissa's efforts to ensure that IWM deliver good customer service to me. I am probably one of the newest and smallest retailers that IWM deal with. I know that in running small business she has more things that she has to do than she has hours in the day. However, she makes the effort to respond to my questions and deals with my orders and requests just as she would if I was one of her biggest and best customer. For this I am really appreciative and I feel honoured.

So I too echo G&D's thanks.
Incoming fire has the right of way.

The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.

Always remember that your weapon was built by the lowest bidder.

- excepts from Murphy's Laws of Combat

Register