Author Topic: Headhunter from ASCE in AToW?  (Read 2270 times)

Inspector2311

• Sergeant
Headhunter from ASCE in AToW?
« on: 13 April 2021, 11:54:58 »
Alpha Strike Commander's Edition has a SPA called "Headhunter" on page 96.  I can't seem to find any rules for it for A Time of War.  Is that correct or am I missing them somewhere?

Alternatively, has anyone converted it over to AToW for your campaign?  If so, what prerequisites and XP cost did or would you give it?

Col Toda

• Captain
Re: Headhunter from ASCE in AToW?
« Reply #1 on: 19 April 2021, 19:06:48 »
Headhunter is at least a  half dozen different warriors over generations. Not a specific individual.

Presume some level of elite warrior cross trained in mech , battle armor hardware with a private  intelligence network he works alone some era's and as part of a lance other ERAs  . Whenever killed he is replaced  . He is one guy with dozens to hundreds of people supporting him . Figure major NPC at 12000-15,000 XP minimum. 

Inspector2311

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 19 April 2021, 22:56:08 »
I think you're thinking of The Bounty Hunter or something?  I'm referring to the special pilot ability on page 96 of Alpha Strike Commander's Edition.  It's a 2 point SPA so it's not even the most expensive of SPAs.  2 point SPAs tend to go for 150-200xp and maybe have some other prerequisites...

Kerfuffin(925)

• Major
« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2021, 00:57:06 »
It doesn’t look very difficult to translate over. I thought I remembered seeing something that was similar, maybe you can find that (if it exists)
NCKestrel’s new favorite.