Author Topic: I pledge allegiance to the disruptive state of Achooluna. Where's the beer?  (Read 122139 times)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
What could possibly go wrong?

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
*Somewhere Wombat's pouch explodes as Wrangler pilots that FireMech (don't ask how Wombat acquired it and put in there) that somehow ended in there OUT of the vortex that was known to be Wombat's secret stash.*

SOooooooooo.....Someone else like to try the Solo Cup-To-Wombat-Paradise? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*looks at truetanker and uses the 'Mech arm actuator and grabs him and slam dunks him into the same Solo Cup.  **SLAM**  truetanker can he only heard saying "Why is it so STICKY in HERE?!!!?" as he fades out.*

Well, that was revolting development!  Good thing i called Truetanker collect, i think that suit was in China or Capellan space.
« Last Edit: 09 May 2017, 13:01:50 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Sticky?

China?

This is not good. 

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Not everything from China that is sticky is bad............But being in China and sticky? Ewwwwwwwwww! Just.........Ewwwwwwwwwww!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Clangador

• Lieutenant

I'm starting to wunder what is going on here and why there are 23% more explosions than on your average 4th of July.
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Chinese New Year Revisited? 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
We got the fireworks on discount.  China ya know.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
That and the incoming enemy fire, incoming friendly fire, and beans. Oh, and the Chili.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Don't forget the SCUDs

Clangador

• Lieutenant

Don't forget the RGBs either.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Or the KGB

Clangador

• Lieutenant
RPGs are good too. Especially against soft targets.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Soft targets? Like Jello?

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Soft targets? Like Jello?

I was thinking pudding.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Clangs a big fan of Pudding Pops

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
He probably plays the FB Pudding Pop game as well!
 O:-)

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Hell, he probably just plays with his pudding and pops!  ::)  8)  ;D  O0

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Try not to think about what he does with those pudding pops

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I though he just eat them like normal pops, since they're mislabled.   #P

Clangador

• Lieutenant

I had a little container of pudding with my lunch today. Sadly, I'm out now. No pudding to take for lunch tomorrow.  :'(
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
I had a little container of pudding with my lunch today. Sadly, I'm out now. No pudding to take for lunch tomorrow.  :'(
No pudding for you!

That's too bad.  I keep forgetting take something to work so i don't spend what little money i have for lunch.

BirdofPrey

• Major
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
No pudding for you!

That's too bad.  I keep forgetting take something to work so i don't spend what little money i have for lunch.

My work has free lunch  8)

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
My work has free lunch  8)
You in prison or something?  :o

Clangador

• Lieutenant
You in prison or something?  :o

Worse, he works for a tech company, Google.  They get some nice perks.
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Worse, he works for a tech company, Google.  They get some nice perks.

Worse?

We have 2 million people apply a year to get a job here.

This is the greatest employer in the world.

Want to here about the free food?  We have over 40 cafeterias, each with it's own theme. 

Clangador

• Lieutenant
Worse?

We have 2 million people apply a year to get a job here.

This is the greatest employer in the world.

Want to here about the free food?  We have over 40 cafeterias, each with it's own theme.

Yes worse than prison. Anyone can see that! Right?!?
~Clangador

Soylent Green (1973)

The Omega Man (1971)

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Yes worse than prison. Anyone can see that! Right?!?

You don't get paid in prison.

Nor do you get business trips to China

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
Then what's the value of Ramen noodle cups going for? And no visits right, what about that Chinese Triad down in D block? ( Sure their mostly wannabe Asiatic-Americans thrown in, but hey it's PRISON, so who's picky. )

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Register