Author Topic: For the record  (Read 2242 times)

deathshadow

• Lieutenant
  • Special Tasks Group
    • Cut Code Down - Minimalist Semantic Markup
For the record
« on: 27 October 2011, 22:33:51 »
I had absolutely NOTHING to do with any of this, and no longer handle day to day server-side related stuff for the site -- so PLEASE stop PM'ing me with questions.
Death will take those who fight alone.
But united we can break a fate once set in stone.

CUTCODEDOWN.COM

Dave Talley

• Major
Re: For the record
« Reply #1 on: 27 October 2011, 22:37:04 »
but we have to blame someone!!,
so its either you or Wombat, and I dont feel like tangling with the fuzzball
Resident Smartass since 1998
“Toe jam in training”

Because while the other Great Houses of the Star League thought they were playing chess, House Cameron was playing Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker the entire time.
JA Baker

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: 27 October 2011, 23:29:38 »
I had absolutely NOTHING to do with any of this, and no longer handle day to day server-side related stuff for the site.

No bitching here,
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all of the effort you've put in over the years.  [notworthy]
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

DarkISI

• Praedonum Dominus
  • Freelance Writer
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • https://amzn.to/3Dm3bvj
    • My Author Website
« Reply #3 on: 28 October 2011, 04:47:37 »
I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for all of the effort you've put in over the years.  [notworthy]

Same here. Thank you very much :)
German novelist and part time Battletech writer.

HPG Station - German Battletech News

"if they didn't want to be stomped to death by a psychotic gang of battlemechs, they shouldn't have fallen down" - Liam's Ghost

Red Pins

• Major
  • Inspiration+Creativity=Insanity
« Reply #4 on: 28 October 2011, 12:53:59 »
No bitching here,

Same here. Thank you very much :)

Absolutely.  Product is all very well, but this forum would have been lost without your support.  Thank you!
...Visit the Legacy Cluster...
The New Clans:Volume One
Clan Devil Wasp * Clan Carnoraptor * Clan Frost Ape * Clan Surf Dragon * Clan Tundra Leopard
Work-in-progress; The Blake Threat File
Now with MORE GROGNARD!  ...I think I'm done.  I've played long enough to earn a pension, fer cryin' out loud!  IlClan and out in <REDACTED>!
TRO: 3176 Hegemony Refits - the 30-day wonder

skiltao

• Lieutenant
    • SkilTao's Gaming Blog
« Reply #5 on: 30 October 2011, 21:21:07 »
Your version of the site, the past most recent version, was a huge improvement. Though I did always enjoy the hidden "highlight to read" text you'd add to the bottom of newsposts during the FanPro years.
Blog: currently working on BattleMech manufacturing rates. (Faction Intros project will resume eventually.)
History of BattleTech: Handy chart for returning players. (last updated end of 2012)