Author Topic: Viewing sent personal messages  (Read 1436 times)

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
Viewing sent personal messages
« on: 08 February 2014, 22:27:54 »
Probably a dumb question, but is there any way to view personal messages that you have sent? I've poked arond and there only seems to be an "inbox".

or I'm missing something obvious because I am dumb.

Thanks

DB
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

Siden Pryde

• Warrant Officer
  • Papermaster
Re: Viewing sent personal messages
« Reply #1 on: 08 February 2014, 22:31:17 »
Click on "My Messages", then hold pointer over "Messages" until drop down menu appears, then click "Sent Items".

Edit:
If your settings are not set to save a copy in your Sent bin, you might not have anything in there.  To change this, hold the pointer over "Preferences" and select "Change Settings".  Check the "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" to automatically save a copy.
« Last Edit: 08 February 2014, 22:35:04 by Siden Pryde »

Lord Cameron

• Patron Saint of GenCon Goodies
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
Re: Viewing sent personal messages
« Reply #2 on: 21 February 2014, 18:32:24 »
Click on "My Messages", then hold pointer over "Messages" until drop down menu appears, then click "Sent Items".

Edit:
If your settings are not set to save a copy in your Sent bin, you might not have anything in there.  To change this, hold the pointer over "Preferences" and select "Change Settings".  Check the "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default" to automatically save a copy.
Or you can just tick the box "Save sent message in Outbox" when you send a message - (if you want to save it)
Agent #395, West Coast CDT Lead

Register