Author Topic: Battletech Long Island III  (Read 102446 times)

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
Battletech Long Island III
« on: 25 April 2021, 22:02:18 »
OK so this works well new board and we start a new month in game  :thumbsup:

So we set for 5/30 mission to post later.

check out the last one for things you will want to know  >:D

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
Re: Battletech Long Island III
« Reply #1 on: 25 April 2021, 23:40:22 »
OK so on to the next mission  >:D

“GSF control to all GSF commands you are now on red alert, I say again you are on red alert. All commands need to ready a recon force. This force will be looking for the trail of the units that just dropped on world.”
“All commands will also ready all other units not in the field to be ready for battle. The recon force you are now prepping is just that a recon to find these units. A battle force will be prepped from other units you are now bringing on line.”

So the next mission will be to try and find the jokers that just dropped in  ::)
You will be working in the Kiso Mountains and do need to keep this in mind picking this recon force.
Any units that took part in the last mission will still be in the field while this mission is taking place. So yes they are out for this mission.
Your mission is to find them and report back.

you get normal setup. 1 Mech, 1 Armor, 1 Infantry and 1 your pick.
I have said this many times at the games and will put it here too. WORK WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS
All of your units working together on this will give you the best chance to DO THE MISSION and not get nuked.
each of your units have parts that will make doing this job better for you. Keep in mind when you find them then you get to bring in the big guns  :thumbsup:
Please take your talk of your force make up to PMs to keep space here open. I will help if you need it. I have had the units set fore sometime now >:D now I cet to play with them  >:D

Yes I am turning up the heat people  >:D

Feel free to drop any other in game play here  :thumbsup:

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 26 April 2021, 14:48:49 »
is this recon in kiso mountains LI crew only and is this the 30 May fight?
Windage and elevation Mrs. Langdon. Windage and elevation."

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: 26 April 2021, 16:18:35 »
is this recon in kiso mountains LI crew only and is this the 30 May fight?

Looking do do maps so you boys in Maine can get in on the action  >:D

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #4 on: 26 April 2021, 18:22:21 »
The 207th Wonders Festival and Street Faire is sponsored by the city Guildhalls, the Hypatia Park Trustees, the Yousai Arts Council, the Buzoku Kyoju Koi Association {ichizoku clan house residency row}, and the Diamond Ward Partnership. The festival takes place during the last week of August, Monday through Sunday, annually to celebrate The Arts, and to support ethnic art and artisanal traditions from more than twenty cultures. Passion Avenue between the Theatre and Arts Byoto {wards} from Strada dei Mestieri {street of master craftsmen} to Atelier Boulevard is lined on both sides; leaving only two lanes in the middle of the avenue for pedestrian traffic and parades; with booths showcasing exhibits and goods from visual and performing arts, crafts, and cuisine. Here you may find a variety of crafters and their works from musical compositions, to illustrated fairytales, to period and ethnic costumes, to traditionally crafted instruments, to iconography, to quilts and rugs, to ethnic street food, to fine arts, to handcrafted jewelry, to buskers and troubadours. Momonoki Hiroba {peach tree square} holds the submissions for the festival's juried visual arts show competition, winners across several categories receive cash prizes (as high as twenty five thousand ryu) and inclusion in the Convergence Exhibition at the Bijutsukan Yousai {museum of art} in October. Shoji Entertainment and Paper Lantern Studios sponsor a writing contest, the winners - chosen during the festival - will have their words adapted to the screen and shown in the Wonders Short Film Showcase. These films, from previous, winners, run continuously through the festival at the Saracen Pavilion in The Rambles of Hypatia Park. The south lawn of Hypatia Park, from the entrance on Atelier Boulevard to The Rambles, is filled with tents, booths, grandstands, stages, lists, combat arenas, and outdoor dojo for competitions, workshops, performances, and demonstrations of skilled masters in many crafts from storytelling, to smithing, to weaving, to baking - don't miss the bubbly pies, to glassblowing, to period and culture authentic martial competitions. There will be Knightly Jousts and tourney games, cavalry manuevers, fencing (from sabre to mensur dueling, to kendo), Celtic Games (hurling, pipe bands, step dancing, caber toss, tug of war), combat Hopak, karate, wushu, grappling and other unarmed combat arts, sword dances, wild and urban parkour (through the park and city streets), Gladiatorial Games and Races, schutzhund trials, archery (foot and mounted), live Battle Chess, mock battles and more. Medals have been modelled and cast by Vulcan Josef of Dalia Nonpareil and produced by the Crown Mint, are awarded to the winners of all martial competitions in gold, silver, and bronze. There are also musical, theatrical, and dance performances, competitions, and showcases - everything from canine freestyle to quartets and symphonies, from folk to filk, from ballet to hula, from hip hop to cheer,  from puppetry to noh. Especially popular are the open participation amateur ballroom, salsa, country, group, and swing competitions, for both musicians and dancers. There will also be several auctions supporting charities and foundations such as the Imagination Library, the Idyllwild Arts Academy, Exploring the Arts, Art and Culture Heritage Foundation, Sekijujisha {the red cross}, the Performing Arts Community Council, and CHIRP (community heritage independent radio project). 

Demonstrator, Workshop, Performance, Vendor, Competitor, and Exhibitor application deadline is May 31
Parade Participation application deadline is August 10
Exhibitor and Vendor Booths begin at 1250 Ryu

Host hotels include Sadachiyo, the Crown Plaza Hotel, the Peachtree Plaza Hotel, Chaton Fidele, Knights Inn, Pagoda Towers, Grace Note Suites, and the Continental Marquis
« Last Edit: 26 April 2021, 18:33:59 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #5 on: 26 April 2021, 20:29:06 »
Kahele Ichizoku {to move}

colors: pink, orange
kamon: three malolo in a triangle {flying fish}   
Delm: Hokule'a Kahele
Matrona: Ainalani Kahele
               Concubine: Natalya Malgina
Founders MP: Kaili Wong
Spokesperson: Kyela Kahele - Hale
Militia: Kahele Kalekana {security}
Militia Commander: Kala {commander} Mikala Lee Kahele

Associate Member Families: Lee, Wong, Kelekolio, Hidaka, Hale, Iosua, Stilinski, Yukimura, Mahelani, Martin, Argent

Territory: [map c] (650 sq km) landhold on the tropical island of Pua {flower} (1278 sq km) in the Wahi Moku archipelago, west of the Kasai Isles, owned by the ichizoku that also includes Honu {turtle} (1538 sq km), Akua-ino {ghost, goblin} (364 sq km), and Leilani {heavenly flower} (735 sq km) and about a dozen islands of less than one hundred square kilometers each

Agriculture:
Ele'ele Keki Kanu {black sugarcane plantation} - grows several varieties of sugar cane, has mills, makes sugar and cane syrup products including rum, harvests reeds, duruka (edible unexpanded flower heads), and biofuel for biomass energy 

Corporate:
Hale Storm - designs, engineers, and manufactures robotics, industrial mechs, prosthetics and cybernetics, software apps and programs, telecommunications, communication technology, information technology, green energy technology, electronics, textiles, energy storage, screens and visual equipment, sound equipment, home appliances, chemicals, also has divisions for advertising, entertainment, insurance, apparel, securities and investments 

Ka Hana {to do it, action} - tool and die manufacturer, metal manufacture and fabrication, plastic manufacture and fabrication, makes body armor, and helmets for sport to military applications, and does civil construction

Tauri - designs, engineers, and manufactures ballistic and flechette firearms (handguns, rifles, shotguns)

Wahi Moku Shipyard {island location} - designs engineers, and manufactures navel vessels, commercial ships for cargo and transportation, and pleasure craft, has a large parts manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing operation, does maintenance, repair, and marine engineering, operates commercial docks at all major and some minor planetary ports

Synergy - biomass, biofuel, and green energy production and utility limited to the Wage Mike archipelago 

Salo {surf} - designs and manufactures smartphones and tablets, has a digital store for apps, accessories, and digital media 

Futurist Foundation - educational and technology programs for schools and STEM labs, provides supplies and equipment for schools, libraries, and STEM labs, bestows educational and research grants to individuals, programs, schools, and labs

Puakai Designs {ocean flower} - crafts surfboards, canoes, paddles, paddle boards and designs and manufactures surf apparel, beach apparel, accessories, eyewear, and skincare

Cricket Footwear - designs and manufactures sneakers, athletic shoes, dance shoes, casual shoes, boots, and rain gear

Amezaiku - crafts intricate candy sculptures made from mizuame {water candy, millet jelly} shaped like clay or blown like glass, also makes rock candy, sugar candy, and lollipops, does public tours and events, runs a school from apprentice to mastery and journeymen usually operate stands at festivals, amusement parks, fairs, markets, bazaars, etc.

Calico Sky - crafts sailing vessels, cargo boats, yachts, and fishing boats for discerning customers, also does custom builds, upgrades, repairs, and restoration 

Aloha Spirits - beverage distributor, parent company to:
                   Hanohano Rum {glorious}
                   Okolehao {iron bottom} clear distilled spirits made from ti roots 
                   Ocean Vodka blended with deep sea water and distilled through lava rocks
                   Lulu Mead 
                   Big Swell Brewery
                   Samba Cachaca distilled spirit of fresh sugar cane juice 
                   Oenotropae {goddess of wine} winery producing reds, whites, beaujolais noveau, artisan wines, fruit wines, and sparkling wines
                        Masumi Sake {transparency, truth} super premium, premium, seasonal, and sparkling varieties of sake, also shochu and liqueur

Maui Memorial Medical Center - acute care hospital committed to providing high quality patient centered care

Cafe Maharani - a blend of traditional and innovative dishes awaits you, you will experience the finest food which perfectly combines the ancient traditions and authentic flavors of India fused exotically with a unique ethnic edge in a casual ambiance all served to you with a family style of service rooted in the finest eastern traditions

Diving Adventures - scuba diving equipment sales, rentals, and instruction, runs tours

Pua Corporate Installation - office furniture and equipment showroom, sales, leases, assembly, and installation 

Pohulani {heavenly calm} - elderly communities within high rise apartments and condos located in walking distance to restaurants, shopping areas, culture, beaches, outdoor activities, and entertainment located throughout the Wahi Moku archipelago and Kasai Isles 

Kori to Seppen {ice and snowflakes} - a leading producer and distributor of high quality packaged ice which specializes in creating unique party atmospheres featuring tons of snow, when you purchase a minimum of three tons of ice, their snow experts will deliver a snowy paradise or snow scene to enjoy, other products include dry ice, block ice, carved ice, bagged ice cubes, novelty ice cubes, and crushed ice for delivery to bars, restaurants, clubs, hotels, weddings, markets, stadiums, and retailers, if you don't have adequate storage, on site rentals of ice storage units and cooling trucks are at hand

Prosperina Cuisine - catering from intimate romantic dinners to galas and meals for thousands 

Blue Nun Sport Fishing - if you are looking for a good time search no further, residents and visitors alike know that these are 'the funnest damn boats out of Pua'. For more than thirty years the staff has been dedicated to creating wonderful experiences for fishing enthusiasts of all levels. Tours are led by Captains Ceres Song, Katsu Hasegawa, and Junko Yoshino - all experienced fishers with over sixty years of experience. Take advantage of their knowledge and test your skill at hooking giant bluefin marlin, striped sailfish, mekajiki {swordfish}, mako, and yellowfin tuna. They are happy to help you try your hand at whatever big game you'd like. There is no need to worry about packing up a trunk load of gear, the tour comes with everything you'll need including beer, wine, or cocktail paired picnics and gourmet snacks and treats for up to eight people on each charter tour. For added flexibility clients may select from a wide range of times to schedule reservations. Please take time to speak to our friendly staff regarding any questions of licensing or equipment.

Draftechs - architectural firm   

« Last Edit: 06 August 2021, 18:41:09 by eilidhdawn »

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #6 on: 29 April 2021, 06:20:16 »

Hilo Herald
                                                                            Society Pages 
                                                                               Aimi Song   

[Elisheba Laffon and Mikhail Belaya Vorona, the companies principle dancers pose Grand Pas Classique in costume]     

One of the most glittery events of the social calendar occurs the first Saturday of May, The Hilo Ballet's Opening Night Gala, makes the most of its spectacular setting in City Hall, a Beaux-Arts beauty built in 3015. Patrons enjoy a black tie cocktail reception and dinner under its elegant dome, then cross the street to a one night only performance of 'Spellbound' in the equally elegant, modern undulating form that wraps two concert halls and a public plaza, The Hilo Opera House on the banks of the Waikoto River {flowing water}. As an encore patrons return to City Hall for an opportunity to mingle with the dancers, and a vivacious after party with live music, sweets and savories, champagne, and dancing - no toe shoes required. The gala raises funds for a variety of the Hilo Ballet companies artistic initiatives, including new works, apprenticeships, scholarships for the Grace Ballet School and the Sunhwa Arts High School, and community arts education programs for all ages. Tickets for the ballet begin at 500 Ryu, and Patron Sponsorships begin at 1500 Ryu.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #7 on: 29 April 2021, 06:31:11 »
Golden Week is several consecutive national holidays on Nejiro that take place in the same 'week', with many festivals and religious observances. Many businesses and government offices are closed at this time, and people use this time to socialize and travel, beaches and cruises are especially popular.

Takomatsuri: {kite festival} on May 1 - a celebration of clear skies, in honor of the sky that shelters and nurtures

Midori no hi: {greenery day} on May 3 - a day to commune with nature and be thankful for its blessings

Umo no hi: {ocean day} on May 4 - a day to give thanks for the bounty of the oceans

Kodomo no hi: {children's day} on May 5 - when families celebrate the healthy growth and happiness of children and raise the koinbori {carp windsock - symbolizing strength and success} for each member of the family

Yama no hi: {mountain day} on May 6 - a day to get familiar with mountains and appreciate blessings from mountains

« Last Edit: 06 May 2021, 16:11:31 by eilidhdawn »

Maranthain

• Sergeant
    • Winter's Dream Mercenary Unit
« Reply #8 on: 29 April 2021, 21:48:37 »
Kapten Bjornsen looked over at his desk, where Quartermaster Quist was seated. "you've got to work all your contacts for this, Nat. We're gonna need to grow while we are on this planet. Especially since the threats seem to be getting more varied. I want to get that rescue command going, but also, we'll need more infantry unit backup. Go and get me some ground-pounders, and some apcs to run them with. Get with all the vehicle makers on this world, get something durable. I'll spare whatever backup and funding you think will help. Oh, one more thing. I'll need a new Aide. I gave Sato a chance to pilot for us."

Quartermaster Quist sighs, "you can't keep doing that. You need to consult with the rest of the staff when you do things like that. It leaves holes for the rest of us to fill. DO you want to grab a tech, or do you have another of your wacky ideas?" He shook his head at the grin that crossed his boss's face. "Spill, Boss. Tell me what I need to search for."   

Marius Bjornsen said, "I don't need an aide right away. I think we could use an unofficial cultural assistant to help us read the planet better. Get with the GSF Cultural Wavefinder team, and then hire someone locally ourselves. However, do not designate them officially as a cultural assistant. Put them in my Aide slot. I don't want military. I want civilian. I want to position us as a rock in the community as well as on the battlefield. Now, let me get back to the battlefield strategy regarding those orbital inserted units. Let Ice Queen know she's up, and she's working with Lojtnant Lundmark and the 17th Kobold in Hunter's den. The other units on the mission will be Twister and the 277th Kavallari Battle Armor Squad in the 'Peace of Death.' Get those units prepped first. Then get The King Crab, Black Knight, Cyclone, Winter's wish, and Monsoon ready for a possible assault. I hope we don't need all that firepower, but it can't hurt to prep it all. Good luck. " 
« Last Edit: 30 April 2021, 22:07:39 by Maranthain »
Strength Through Perseverance

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #9 on: 30 April 2021, 11:21:17 »
“Tai-i Timurovna have second platoon ready to move out. I want them on this mission to find just dropped what on this rock.” Sho-sa Josef informs his armor commander.
“Yes sir.”
“Also have Tai-i Halevi get all the tin cans ready. I know they are in training but we may need them.”
“Yes Sir!” She heads out.

“Sho-sa Josef to what do I owe the honor of this call?” Tekeda asks the militia commander.
“I will be sending the militias second armored platoon out with this mission.” Josef informs Tekeda. “They have trained in that area and the Bulldogs and Galleons they have will help.”
“Thank you commander I will inform the GSF.”

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #10 on: 30 April 2021, 20:09:05 »
LoD requests weather forecasts, and reports of past weather in the mountains. Also need information on avalanche activity in this area(most likely peak(s), most frequent.

OK so on to the next mission  >:D

“GSF control to all GSF commands you are now on red alert, I say again you are on red alert. All commands need to ready a recon force. This force will be looking for the trail of the units that just dropped on world.”
“All commands will also ready all other units not in the field to be ready for battle. The recon force you are now prepping is just that a recon to find these units. A battle force will be prepped from other units you are now bringing on line.”

So the next mission will be to try and find the jokers that just dropped in  ::)
You will be working in the Kiso Mountains and do need to keep this in mind picking this recon force.
Any units that took part in the last mission will still be in the field while this mission is taking place. So yes they are out for this mission.
Your mission is to find them and report back.

you get normal setup. 1 Mech, 1 Armor, 1 Infantry and 1 your pick.
I have said this many times at the games and will put it here too. WORK WITH EACH OTHER ON THIS
All of your units working together on this will give you the best chance to DO THE MISSION and not get nuked.
each of your units have parts that will make doing this job better for you. Keep in mind when you find them then you get to bring in the big guns  :thumbsup:
Please take your talk of your force make up to PMs to keep space here open. I will help if you need it. I have had the units set fore sometime now >:D now I cet to play with them  >:D

Yes I am turning up the heat people  >:D

Feel free to drop any other in game play here  :thumbsup:

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #11 on: 30 April 2021, 21:09:19 »
Kapula Koichizoku {prayers} 

colors: pink, purple
kamon: twin dolphins
Delm: Hualani Kapula
Matrona: Lukia Wehilani Kapula
Founders MP: Hana Hiu Kapula
Spokesperson: Ihupani Kalani
Militia: Wild Sentries   
Militia Commander: Lee Momo

Associate Member Families: Ahulani, Hiu, Kai, Momo, Wehilani, Kamaka, Keahi   

Territory: [map 28] (650 sq km) landhold south of the Akashi Yama {redstone mountains} on the continent of Shinrin east of the resort city of Yakan - including one hundred kilometers of coastline (pink sand beaches and some of the best surf on the planet), plus three adjacent properties to the north, east, and west (225 sq km each)   

Agriculture: 
Kaho Gohan {perfume rice} - farms heirloom rice varietals (forbidden, jasmine, wehani, kalijiri)

Amai {sweet} - farms high quality and luxury fruit varietals: strawberries, white strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, kyoho grapes, nashi pears, satonishiki cherries, hakuto and shimizu white peaches, momo peaches, mikan citrus, watermelon, mango, pineapple, yubari king melon, amalfi lemons, runs seasonal picking events 

Aqua Star - runs coastal and deep sea fishing fleets, sells branded frozen, dried, salted, pickled, and canned seafood, runs fish markets on landhold and in Yakan   

Kalua {to cook in an underground oven} - hog and poultry farm cooperative, branded pork and poultry products

Koa Grove - apiary, tree and cannabis plantations growing koa, ulu, wiliwili, kukui, fresh honey products

Kahua Kalani {base of the heavens) - thirty five thousand ha nature reserve park located west of the landhold on ichizoku property has trails, primitive camping, campgrounds, and tours 

Corporate:
Beneteau - designs, engineers, and constructs racing and cruising sail boats, sailing yachts, junk rigs, motorboats, powerboats, jetskis, and dinghy

Ariel - manufactures bicycles, electric scooters and motorcycles

Kapula Candle - hand made, hand painted beeswax candles

Tidewater - designs, engineers, and constructs sport and commercial deep sea, coastal, and river fishing vessels and patrol boats 

Ho Tekko - metal works, metal fabricators, salvage, recycling

Wanderer - designs and manufactures hybrid motorcycles, minibus, scooters, beetles, atvs, and surf wagons 

Maaji - designs and manufactures sarong, yukata, beach apparel, swimwear, and accessories

Wavestorm - designs and builds surf boards, coaches amateur and pro surfers, runs surf competitions, and has pro shops

Hokulea {the star which travels} - crafts traditional hawaiian and polynesian single and multihull canoe, navigational devices, sails, ropes, nets, traps, hooks, fishing line, and spears, runs school from apprentice to mastery teaching traditional wayfinding

Na Mea Kaua {things of war} - crafts spears, swords, and knives of steel, tooth, and claw, manufactures spear guns

Harmony - worldwide cannabis dispensaries

Namiko Marina and Yacht Club {wave child}

Moana Surf Resort - steps from a friendly lineup at one of the most consistent surf spots on the planet, nestled in an exclusive hideaway and privileged location, a place with spectacular sunsets and great surf year round, we regularly have waves in excess of six meters, we offer boutique accommodations and expert surf coaching with every detail of your comfort and rest kept in mind, we host and sponsor the Merrie Monarch Festival and Hula Competition annually as well as the Mavericks and Quicksilver pro surf competitions 

Mahealani Gated Community {heavenly moonlight} - located on a small peninsula on the southernmost point of the landhold, properties have stunning views of the extinct volcano Suiko Miyama {water tiger seamount} which rises almost one thousand meters above sea level in Seishin Bei {spirit bay} a few kilometers off the coast, there are incredible views of the pink sand coastline, and panoramic ocean vistas, it is a very accessible neighborhood with an understated atmosphere - surfers and active people of all ages are drawn to this area for some of the best waves, running routes, and hiking trails 

Centerscale Automation - documenting the correct measurements takes functional apparatuses that are both precise and accurate, so you know without a doubt what you are documenting is factual. In industries that deal with weight , a poorly manufactured or uncalibrated scale can shift the balance, causing issues for everything from freight costs to dietary needs. Our clients receive high quality commercial and industrial scales from a certified and registered scale agency. From the food industry to medicine, scales are an important part of day to day operations. Knowing the precise weight of a product, system, or animal is directly related to how they are graded, analyzed, and priced. This company's precision instruments, coupled with our certified technicians, will provide accurate weight measurements for your business. We also provide quality services for our instruments including consultation, calibration, installation, and rentals. Whether you need a digital hanging scale for your luggage or a pallet weight scale for your backroom loading and unloading, or drive on vehicle scales contact us today for your weighing needs. 

Progressive Plastics - from brochure and card displays to retail cases and smartphone holders, select a company with the experience and know how to create exactly what you need. We offer custom acrylic fabrication that is second to none, with more than thirty years of industry experience, our exceptional craftsmanship will give your valuables the showcase they deserve. Whether you need creative display cases, raffle drums, or plastic molding work Progressive Plastics uses industry leading products and techniques to ensure our goods are the highest quality. In addition we give our products an extra edge with a wide selection of quality finishes including flame polishing, die-cutting, custom lettering, and vinyl printing. The sky's the limit when you trust your acrylic fabrication needs with our experts at Progressive Plastics. 

Kings Robe - High Street menswear, accessories, footwear, outerwear, lifestyle favorites and more - curated from the best Nejiro brands, custom tailoring upon request, and bespoke clothing available with appointment, locations on landhold and Yakan, Lanikai, Yousai, and Bridges

La Bonne Vie Hotel - Perched picturesquely on Varkala Cliffs, a ten minute walk from the beach, this straightforward hotel is a nine minute walk from the Living World Aquarium, and is just a few kilometers along the cliff walk from The Block Shopping Arcade. The relaxed single or double occupancy suites offer individual temperature controls, free secure wifi, flat screen tv's with streaming media and electronic centers, mini fridges with complimentary stock, stained glass table lamps with device chargers, comfortable king size beds behind french doors, wardrobe armoire with each bed set, coffee and tea bars, bath with bidet, shower,  and spa tub, with complimentary toiletries, lounging and dining areas, a secretary desk set and stained glass torchiere, bright murals painted on the walls, and spectacular ocean views from your personal lanai. There is a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, lobby lounge, business center, concierge, fitness center, outdoor courtyard pool and Tiki Bar, the Amasia restaurant with a full sushi bar, a robata for grilled items cooked on leaves, and pupus (small plates intended to be shared like dungeness crab chawanmushi and kurobuta char siu), also on premises is the White Wolf Patisserie serving an ever changing selection of japanese breads and sweets, french cakes and pastries, all accompanied by your choice of espresso, turkish, cold brew, drip and nitro coffees, craft cocktails, black, green, and herbal teas, bubble tea, masala chai, or russian tea. The gift shop features an exclusive line of La Bonne Vie products from luxurious beach towels to its one of a kind stuffed animals. 

Legacy Art Stone - crafts carved or engraved cemetery memorials, stone monuments with family monsho {heraldry}, gravestones, stone pagoda, stone lanterns

Sherwood Arborists - from trimming and pruning to protection from insects and disease it takes an experienced professional tree service to properly care for native trees, the staff has over forty years  experience and the industries most advanced equipment and know how to complete any task from tree removal to lot clearing, landscape installations, and routine maintenance 

Varkala Wireless - your one stop shop for all things prepaid phone and sim cards, from top of the line smartphones to basic talking and texting, phone rentals, prepaid phone cards, accessories, worldwide chain   

Vivial - firm provides website creation services, website hosting, digital and social media marketing, local search solutions, local print directories 

Ariki Court Reporting {nobility} - court transcription services: depositions, private trials, court trials, hearings, meetings, audio playback and interpreted depositions 

ChargeItSpot - newsstands with kawaii {cute} temptations, local and interstellar newspapers and  periodicals, greeting cards, postcards, stationary, paperbacks, light novels, manga, beverages, candy, smokes, snacks, fresh made egg sandwiches, and free and secure device charging for customers, worldwide chain   

Teihaku {anchor} - business and entrepreneurship consultant firm who specialize in creative rights, and are at the core of modern technology and media monitoring their growth in order to inform our legal methods - all to give you excellent advice that will last for years to come, offers security and business advice to innovative, creative, and emerging businesses in the arts, entertainment, digital media, tech, and design industries 

Hokaniwanai {like no other} - our products begin as custom works of art, our talented artisans sketch colorful inspired scenes that are later applied to hand painted leather handbags, footwear, apparel, outerwear, and other accessories for the perfect combination of wear ability and art 

Saikonokori {the best ice} - manufactures ice shaving machines and snow cone machines for commercial, retail, and restaurants

Slippa - manufactures unisex (eva sole with air foam and shock absorbing cushioning with non marking outsoles) flip flops, geta, wooden geta, and zori for beach, trail, and casual wear - the bottoms and soles are printed with tie dye, graphic, or painted designs, also makes plain and printed tabi socks   

Fuelman - vehicle fueling and charging stations located at road stations and service plazas also in urban and suburban areas on Shinrin and Tairiku, does fuel delivery for regional, rural, commercial, and industrial clients, a trusted provider of wholesale petroleum, propane, liquid gas, and lubricating oils, they take pride in customer satisfaction for evey job, all drivers are expertly trained to handle the contents they deliver and will assist with the unloading and set up for all your deliveries

Soleil Luna - full service beauty salon and day spa upscale chain with experts in cuts, colors, locs, updos, makeup, manicure, pedicure, waxing, massages, facials, body treatments, and organic skincare, popular packages include Maui Zen, Stress Solution, Crazy for Coconut, the Ulta Lux, and four handed massages 

Pakaloha Swim {let love reign} - your go to spot for top of the line surfing bikinis, bikini separates (brazilian to boy shorts), tankinis, one piece swimsuits, surf suits, rash guards, sarongs, flip flops, beach towels, beach totes, and sunglasses, boutiques located on landhold, Yakan, Marena, and Lanikai, and pop up shops seasonally located in Sakura Onsen, Hilo, Bridges, and Samar

« Last Edit: 06 May 2021, 16:14:25 by eilidhdawn »

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #12 on: 03 May 2021, 12:00:59 »
Other information  that would be great to know.
#1 any mineral or ores that will affect sensor readings in the mountain region?
#2 other environmental factors that might affect the recon?
#3 which family or families have the strongest influence in the area? coordinating and communicating with them, if possible, will make our job easier.

If inquiries are made, by the GSF commander or by the Governor's staff about Loyalty's force deployment plans, "Duke"  will respond with:

-the "Dog Pound" (Badger w/ full B.A. contingent)
- the "Mutt" (Chimera)
- "Bee" (Yellow jacket)
-???

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #13 on: 03 May 2021, 17:06:11 »
LoD requests weather forecasts, and reports of past weather in the mountains. Also need information on avalanche activity in this area(most likely peak(s), most frequent.

It is early spring so you have melt off of snow and ice from winter and spring rains.

You can have to deal with flash flooding and mud slides. You can also five some ground fog.

As you get higher in the mountains the temp will drop.

All the fun of spring in the mountains.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #14 on: 04 May 2021, 01:01:45 »
Other information  that would be great to know.
#1 any mineral or ores that will affect sensor readings in the mountain region?

The crystals that have been is some of the last missions. They mess with comms as they are a natural radio source.

#2 other environmental factors that might affect the recon?

just the ones listed before

#3 which family or families have the strongest influence in the area? coordinating and communicating with them, if possible, will make our job easier.

Dai / Shuyona Ichizoku {great / major clan}
Ceallach

Koichizoku
Carson
Conchobhar
Hohki
Loinsigh
MacDiarmid
Malik
Rizvi
Sinclair

If I misses any Eilidhdawn can add them in.

If inquiries are made, by the GSF commander or by the Governor's staff about Loyalty's force deployment plans, "Duke"  will respond with:

-the "Dog Pound" (Badger w/ full B.A. contingent)
- the "Mutt" (Chimera)
- "Bee" (Yellow jacket)
-???

noted please pick #4 soon

Maranthain

• Sergeant
« Reply #15 on: 04 May 2021, 11:52:02 »
I had my Spec ops forces travelling in the mountains before after the First mission I played in. Would that give us any insight into possible bases/cave complexes that would hold a force of that potential size?

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #16 on: 04 May 2021, 12:58:01 »
I had my Spec ops forces travelling in the mountains before after the First mission I played in. Would that give us any insight into possible bases/cave complexes that would hold a force of that potential size?

Your crew was working to the south east. in the area of Silverbridge. These landings look to be along the north west around Ceallach and Stonehaven.

Maranthain

• Sergeant
« Reply #17 on: 04 May 2021, 13:17:41 »
Okie. Good to know. :D :D

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #18 on: 04 May 2021, 21:34:59 »
The crystals that have been is some of the last missions. They mess with comms as they are a natural radio source.

just the ones listed before

Dai / Shuyona Ichizoku {great / major clan}
Ceallach

Koichizoku
Carson
Conchobhar
Hohki
Loinsigh
MacDiarmid
Malik
Rizvi
Sinclair

If I misses any Eilidhdawn can add them in.

noted please pick #4 soon

Just to clarify the Carson Koichizoku is several dozen kilometers northeast of the resort city of Lanikai between the Akazuna coastline and the Cote d'Azur

Conchobhar is on the Akazuna coastline in the lowlands of the Kiso Mountains southwest of Stonehaven

Hohki is on the Yoshino-gawa riverfront south of the city of Bridges

Loingsigh is on the western coast of Tairiku in the southwestern lowlands of the Kiso Mountains {backbone} south of the Conchobhar and Sinclair Ichizoku landholds

MacDiarmid is on the Yoshino-gawa riverfront north of the city of Bridges

Malik and Rizvi are east of the Yoshino-gawa in the northeastern Kiso Mountains in the Eastern Desert north east of the Tentai Mizumi

Sinclair is north of Loingsigh and Conchobhar on the western coast of Tairiku on the Akazuna coastline in the Kiso Mountain lowlands

You will be searching territory west of the Yoshino-gawa in the northwestern Kiso Mountains patrolled by the Dai Ichizoku Ceallach and by the Takayama Koichizoku, the Conchobhar Koichizoku, and the Sinclair Koichizoku between Camp Kaki, Ceallach Castle, Stonehaven, and possibly the Akazuna Coast

« Last Edit: 24 June 2021, 23:26:12 by eilidhdawn »

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #19 on: 05 May 2021, 11:19:40 »
Just to clarify the Carson Koichizoku is several dozen kilometers northeast of the resort city of Lanikai between the Akazuna coastline and the Cote d'Azur

Conchobhar is on the Akazuna coastline in the lowlands of the Kiso Mountains southwest of Stonehaven

Hohki is on the Yoshino-gawa riverfront south of the city of Bridges

Loingsigh is on the western coast of Tairiku in the southwestern lowlands of the Kiso Mountains {backbone} south of Conchobhar and Sinclair

MacDiarmid is on the Yoshino-gawa riverfront north of the city of Bridges

Malik and Rizvi are east of the Yoshino-gawa in the northeastern Kiso Mountains in the Eastern Desert north east of the Tentai Mizumi

Sinclair is north of Loingsigh and Conchobhar on the western coast of Tairiku on the Akazuna coastline in the Kiso Mountain lowlands

You will be searching territory west of the Yoshino-gawa in the northwestern Kiso Mountains patrolled by the Dai Ichizoku Ceallach and by the Takayama Koichizoku, the Conchobhar Koichizoku, and the Sinclair Koichizoku between Camp Kaki, Ceallach Castle, Stonehaven, and possibly the Akazuna Coast
[/quote

Are any of these families aligned w/ the black dragons, or WoB to the governor's or the GSF knowledge? If not Why aren't we trying to contact or coordinate with them?

jimdigris

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #20 on: 05 May 2021, 16:14:09 »
The more help we get from local forces, the larger the force that Shadhawk has to throw at us to keep it an interesting fight.

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: 05 May 2021, 17:34:12 »
The more help we get from local forces, the larger the force that Shadhawk has to throw at us to keep it an interesting fight.
Not true. They could supply "eyes and ears" in the region, or even blocking forces in the passes they control limiting or restricting whatever forces we are trying to locate.

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #22 on: 06 May 2021, 00:30:28 »
Are any of these families aligned w/ the black dragons, or WoB to the governor's or the GSF knowledge?

The GSF units .... you the players have not done much work on this front.

If not Why aren't we trying to contact or coordinate with them?

That is the question now is it not  >:D

Maybe, maybe not

Not true. They could supply "eyes and ears" in the region, or even blocking forces in the passes they control limiting or restricting whatever forces we are trying to locate.

but this would have the hermit crabs popping out to talk with the people of the rock  ^-^

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #23 on: 06 May 2021, 07:39:09 »
Since no one else has. "Duke" will reach out to try and if nothing else to establish a line of communication with these families but ideally for their assistance now and in the future.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #24 on: 06 May 2021, 09:38:01 »
Kasai Koichizoku {fire}

colors: red, orange
kamon: fire element vector spiral
Delm: Aodh Kasai
Matrona: Shiori Kasai
Founders MP: Naomi Namaka Kasai 
Spokesperson: Yasu Oliwa Kasai
Militia: Guntai {army} and Kaijojietai {maritime self defense}
Militia Commander: Shire-kan Willamina Kasai-Orynge {commander}

Associate Member Families: Keoki, Kilia, Nikolao, Namaka, Oliwa, Orynge, Ahi, Brann, Pozhar, Tan   

Territory: [map a] (650 sq km) landhold spans two neighboring islands (fifty six kilometers apart), Kasai (2237 sq km) and Ahi {fire} (1274 sq km) - half on each island, the islands are located at the southernmost point of the tropical Kasai Isles archipelago a few degrees north of the equator, the ichizoku has additionally purchased the property in total on both islands, both islands are geologically active, Volcan Isabella on Kasai and Volcan Wolffe on Ahi grow the islands several centimeters each year   

Agriculture:
Fiammante Farming Cooperative - cultivates organic tomatoes, peppers, sunflowers, ground nuts, maize, pistachios, cashews, rubber, berries, coconuts, bamboo, citrus, herbs, spices, rice, edible flowers, ornamental flowers, tea, rabbits, muntjac deer, sika deer, aurochs, shrimp   

Sunny Day Creamery - dairy farm cooperative producing branded milk and cheese products

Akarui Crop Science {bright} - engineers and produces organic pesticides, seeds, organic fertilizers, crop protection systems, and does environmental science studies 

Tunny - wild caught fishing fleet that commercially catches tuna, tarpon, sailfish, marlin, swordfish, and barracuda, they also run charter sport and recreational fishing fleets, and operates a tuna aquaculture oceanarium and farm

Corporate:
Fiammante Mills - processes agriculture for wholesale and retail, services include textiles, butchers, juices, jams, butters, canning, milling, freezing, packaging, packing   

Field Forensics - develops and manufactures self contained threat chemical detection and identification kits for field use, develops and manufactures instruments and methods for detection of narcotics, explosives, chemical weapon agents, toxins, precursor chemicals, and other chemicals, our instruments are designed for use in tough environments and are available to military, law enforcement, emergency response, and security organizations around the world 

Flash Force - develops and manufactures fire protection, safety and prevention equipment, fire house and personnel equipment, fire fighting vehicles, rescue vehicles, also constructs mobile and fixed fire training systems

Floating East Gelateria - chain of italian style homemade gelato and sorbet parlours 

Geospatial Solutions - develops, builds, and launches satellite networks for media, communications, law enforcement, and military markets, also has public digital global satellite images and positioning systems

Orynge - digital communications company with internet data networks, data centers, and cyber security firmware and software

Otter Point - shipyards with commercial and military docks that build, maintain, and repair frigates, corvettes, submarines, patrol boats, naval weapon systems, trawlers, steamboats, ferries, bulk carriers, container ships, passenger liners, tugs, clippers, freighters, and water taxis, that also does heavy engineering and construction

Freshaire - manufactures solar powered water wash technology air purifiers and ionizers for industrial and commercial spaces 

Malia {calm, peaceful, probably, perhaps} - crafts traditional koa wood outrigger canoes

Kireina Kaern {beautiful flame} - crafts and manufactures fixed and portable fire pits, chimneas, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor ovens, grills, and accessories 

Hotaru {firefly} - designs and manufactures ballistic, flechette, laser, tranquilizer, and taser firearms, support weapons, and munitions

Tsubuyaki Hanabi {murmuration fireworks} - engineers and manufactures silent fireworks, creates both small and large scale displays

Flare - designs and manufactures firearm optics, reload supplies and kits, accessories, cleaning supplies and kits

Hinokokoro {heart of fire} - traditional japanese bladesmiths - nihonto prices begin at six thousand ryu and daisho prices begin at ten thousand ryu   

Eiennohono {eternal flame} - designs and manufacture a wide range of lighters including catalytic, flameless, permanent match, electric arc, butane, spark wheel, piezoelectric, and flexible neck 

Fireside - social media firm that develops, operates, and moderates digital meeting halls, digital group chats, digital concert halls and auditoriums, digital classrooms and lecture halls, and secure private digital chat rooms and meeting spaces

Zippy's - get a taste of the islands, our extensive menu of island favorites reflects the melting pot that is the Kasai Isles, we take pride in making good hearty food while working with our suppliers and partners to provide the highest quality ingredients for our polynesian, korean, japanese, russian, indian, italian, and american ethnic inspired  dishes, dine in at our restaurant in Makai {toward the ocean}, Ahi, order online at our website, order and pickup, or have your meal delivered - pupu platters, barrels, and buckets are available for every potluck, party, or office get together but must be ordered at least one hour in advance

Matson - logistics and shipping company via water, rail, and road that also does container maintenance, stevedoring and other terminal services, supply chain services, warehousing, distribution, less than container load consolidation, and freight forwarding

TheBus - public transportation company for the Kasai Isles via ferry, water taxi, monorail, light rail, aerial tramways, bus, and bicycle share system 

Halekulani Hotel {house befitting heaven} - was opened in 2621 and is a cherished blend of place and space, an oasis of tranquility amid the energy of Kasai. With our beachfront location and unobstructed views of the ocean Halekulani is the sought after destination for those wishing to honeymoon in the Kasai Isles. We are proud to continue our long tradition of excellence in hospitality, cuisine, and amenities. Once you arrive on the property you know intuitively that its different here. Our profound dedication to hospitality and deep commitment to service touches everything we do. Our spacious rooms and suites evoke an understated elegance, and our signature seven shades of white showcase the natural beauty of Kasai and its tropical views. Every room offers a sense of spaciousness and contemporary conveniences, and most have memory making ocean views. Our accommodation inspires serenity and relaxation, it is recognized for our unequaled splendor. 

Ha Breath of Life - a stage production telling the symbolic story of Mana and his beloved Lani, punctuated by polynesian dance, music, and blazing fire knives. It is told in our evening show featuring over one hundred Hula and Fire dancers, special effects, animation, and surround sound. It is a saga of birth and death, love and family, tragedy and triumph. Playing at the Polynesia Amphitheatre, Nani, {beautiful, enjoyable} Kasai seasonally.

« Last Edit: 24 June 2021, 23:37:38 by eilidhdawn »

shadhawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
« Reply #25 on: 06 May 2021, 12:01:42 »
Since no one else has. "Duke" will reach out to try and if nothing else to establish a line of communication with these families but ideally for their assistance now and in the future.

OK so who are you reaching out and in what order?
Also how?
« Last Edit: 06 May 2021, 15:23:06 by shadhawk »

Fyall

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #26 on: 06 May 2021, 19:50:00 »
Weird my post from 6 hrs ago got dropped or deleted.

"Duke"'s first inclination is to contact the smaller or houses in lesser standing first as they are more eager to  broaden their power base, exposure and influence. However he will make a call contacting the cultural liaison asking for her suggestions or recommendations on whom he should call first and in which order, before a potential egregious error might be made.

Also what kind of dropship headed for the mountainous area?
« Last Edit: 08 May 2021, 21:45:18 by ogremage »

Maranthain

• Sergeant
« Reply #27 on: 09 May 2021, 19:30:10 »
According to Anthony, it was Drop Pods, not a Dropship.  So they could be spread out over a decent area, rather than concentrated in one location.

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #28 on: 10 May 2021, 03:20:16 »

The Grand Military Tattoo and Assault At Arms, the largest Military Tattoo and Pageant on Nejiro, always takes place the year before The Ichizoku Martial Olympiad (which takes place every six years for eighteen days in August), as standings from the Tattoo affect standings at the start of The Martial Olympiad. The term originates from an early Terran phrase 'doe den tap toe' - a signal sounded by drummers or trumpeters to instruct innkeepers near military garrisons to stop serving beer and for soldiers to return to their barracks. The Tattoo is a series of ancient, traditional, and modern martial competitions, contested by the officers and soldiers of the regular and auxiliary units of the Nejiroan Armed Forces, who compete for the honor of their units, budgetary considerations for their units morale, welfare, and recreation services section, challenge coins, and preferred leave days. Over one thousand performers are recruited from every Nejiroan Armed Forces unit and includes personnel from the Akai Yoake Military Academy, the Special Military School, the Nejiro Defense Troop,  all Ichizoku Militias, several PMC's, ROTC units from various military schools and colleges, the Nejiro Fire Brigade Wildland units, select law enforcement organizations, and the NPO. The show is highly choreographed and intensely rehearsed, it includes theatrics, costumes, and several different ethnic and cultural styles of traditional military music consisting of brass, drums, horns, pipes, symbols, and gongs. There are drill teams, hippika gymnasia, gymkhanas, furusiyya, and other cavalry manuevers, display teams, mock battles, bugle corps, drumline battles, staged assaults, historic re-enactments, displays of unarmed combat styles, celtic and other ethnic dancers and dance teams, aircraft flyovers, choirs, and military bands and orchestras from around the globe. There will be a Musical Ride conducted by assorted units of Cavalry, and a Musical Drive conducted by artillery. The event also includes fireworks, projection mapping across the facade of The Castle, fanfares, and massed Pipe & Drums from each of Nejiro's major ethnic cultures. The Tattoo occurs across five days of performances, and competitions, with both an opening and closing ceremony at each venue. The competitions are judged by military, professional, and celebrity judges at each venue of the tour, with winners announced at the end of the tour. Each show always closes with the Top Secret Drum Corps, the only 'civilian' performers in the show, and consists of a color guard and twenty five highly dedicated drummers from every corner of Nejiro. They use the Basel drumming style which is militaristic and derived from the military drumming drills of swiss soldiers in the middle ages of Terra, but at a much faster rate that is more upbeat and playful. Segments of the routine feature a rhumba, a drummers duel, drumstick juggling, fire sticks, and exploding flagpoles. Thirty percent of the proceeds of the tour will enrich several military, arts, and civilian charitable organizations including the Nejiro Armed Forces Benevolent Fund, the Wounded Warrior Project, Freedom Service Dogs, the USO, and Operation Homefront.

3068 Grand Military Tattoo and Assault at Arms Tour Dates

Stadio del Leone D'oro, Bridges, Tairiku                      April 27 - 31

Olympia Grand Spektrum, Yousai, Tairiku                   May 10 - 15

Koshien Dome, Samar, Shinrin                                      May 24 - 28

Marakana Stadium, Rainbow, Shinrin                           June 6 - 11

Mosaic Stadium, Hilo, Tairiku                                        June 21 - 25

Nautilus Arena, Leyte, Tairiku                                         July 11 - 15

Allianz Arena, Quezon, Tairiku                                        July 25 - 29

Legion Fields, Tarawa, Caoyuen                                     August 8 - 12

Heroes Field Stadia, Lanikai, Tairiku                              August 22 - 26

Arrowhead Stampede Grounds, Kamloops, Tairiku     September 12 - 16

Siniy Sports Complex (the blue bowl), Siniy, Caoyen   September 26 - 30

New Field Arena, Port, Tairiku                                           October 9 - 13

**Minpei Toride Parade Grounds, Tairiku                        October 23 - 27
          this is an invitation only command performance for military dependants, families of the performers, high ranked armed forces commanders, ichizoku hierarchy, Ministers and Members of Parliament, the Governor and her staff, diplomats, ambassadors, and other VIPs

Tickets begin at 50 Ryu, multi day passes and VIP packages begin at 200 Ryu
For Press Passes please contact our public relations department at thegrandtattoo@defenceminister/MWR.njo,gov 

eilidhdawn

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #29 on: 10 May 2021, 03:56:36 »

Culture Trip 
                                                              Toro Nagashi = Flowing Lanterns 
                                                                                Dave Afshar   

Second in importance to New Year's is Obon - the lantern festival or festival of the dead. The annual lunar event is a national holiday celebrated in honor of ones ancestors and to show reverence to those who came before you, during August on the thirteenth through the sixteenth. During Obon it is believed that the spirits of deceased ancestors return to their homes. Toro Nagashi officially begins at the moment the ancestors commence their return to the spirit world.
First a mukae bi - a welcoming fire is lit, traditionally lanterns are hung in front of houses, so the ancestors can easily find their way home. Talk of the years happenings such as births or new jobs is then shared with the ancestors by visiting their graves, altars, shrines, and temples and leaving offerings of food and flowers. Families then come together to guide the spirits down to the sea using traditional candle lit lanterns lining the paths to the water, then once reaching the water floating lanterns with lit candles and senko incense are launched to guide the spirits return to the spirit world. As all humans originally came from the water, the lanterns visually represent the spirits return to the elements. In places without rivers, seas, or lakes the lanterns are released into the sky, to eventually return to the water. These lanterns are designed to ignite after reaching a certain height and then slowly burn away like flickering candles. Toro Nagashi sees thousands of lanterns set afloat at dusk to commemorate the souls of the dead, a spectacular display of light and dark as the lanterns glow slowly fades into the distance.
Its easy for visitors to take part, you can bring your own lanterns or buy them ready made for around fifteen ryu. At most major festivals you will find tables set up where you can decorate your lantern with pictures and wishes. The festivals are free to watch, although it is best to arrive as early as possible - the riverbanks tend to get very crowded, those wishing to release a lantern may need to wait in line as long as an hour.
You will also be treated to live music and traditional Obon dancing. The Bon Odori was originally choreographed to be performed in Yukata, and most often still is. It's a dance that is as mesmerizing as the lanterns, with movements and gestures that express wishes for a good harvest and good fortune. The moves are easy to learn and master, making it a very accessible traditional performance. 
Please make your travel arrangements early, as most companies close down operations during this period, so travel will be especially crowded at this time. It is an important family gathering time as most return to their hometowns to pray together with their extended family and await their ancestors spirit to return.

Register