Author Topic: Beyond Hope Character Art Gallery and Directory  (Read 6464 times)

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
Re: Beyond Hope Character Art Gallery and Directory
« Reply #60 on: 23 December 2023, 19:41:10 »
Almost missed one.

Sean is an able Mechwarrior from the Davion half of the Federated Commonwealth.

Her family comes from a world rendered uninhabitable during the Succession Wars but because they continued to serve with distinction as mechwarriors of note the Davion family continued to recognize the title as valid.  This did much to uphold their social standing in Davion space.

Her father served with distinction during the 4th Succession War where he made a pivotal sacrifice of the family mech to save several fellow warriors from a Capellan counter attack on his unit.  For this act of devotion he was awarded a Battlemaster.

Sean’s mother was also a soldier that served with the AFFS and then AFFC.  She died while Sean was still fairly young during the Clan Invasion.

Her brother always having bouts and fits of madness was finally driven to the point of having to be permanently put into an institution.

This drove Sean’s father into a depression spiral where he tried to pull out of it by attempting a get rich quick scheme on Solaris but all that did was end up with the Battlemaster in hoc to one of the stables.  Her father continued on a path of proving that at least in his current state he was more Lyran Social General than Davion Noble and played the political game of always trying to curry favor and arrange marriages for Sean.

Sean to her credit loves her father and tolerates his interference as much as she can but has none of the arranged marriages but will make the most of any assignment her father manages to arrange for her.

She’s an able mechwarrior, able staffer, and could easily be a reasonably famous model or holovid star with her good looks.

In the fight between her Axman and the Tempest se barely survived with severe back injuries, while not completely truly paralyzed she was voluntold to partake in a medical research program at Kowloon and be a guinea pig for Gateway while at it.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #61 on: 23 December 2023, 22:45:42 »
Aha!  That IS the correct spelling of Gabrielle's name... you'll need to do a global find and replace to fix it in the Google doc... :)

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #62 on: 23 December 2023, 23:06:25 »
Could of sworn I already did...

Cannonshop

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #63 on: 24 December 2023, 05:31:33 »
Could of sworn I already did...

I'll eat that blunder,  it's likely I'm the reason it slipped through in a few places before we had our conversation and you told me why  you went with the masculine spelling.
"If you have to ask permission, then it's no longer a Right, it has been turned into a Privilege-something that can be and will be taken from you when convenient."

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #64 on: 24 December 2023, 09:47:06 »
It was over a week ago when I last saw that creep in (in multiple places), so it may have been fixed by now.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #65 on: 24 December 2023, 21:34:16 »
Does Sean have a last name?
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #66 on: 24 December 2023, 22:28:23 »
Blarg.  MacIntyre.  Same character from Sanity of War but a slightly different take for fun.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #67 on: 25 December 2023, 10:16:51 »
Blarg.  MacIntyre.  Same character from Sanity of War but a slightly different take for fun.
Sean Blarg or Sean McIntrye?

I'm unfamiliar with Sanity of War.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

monbvol

• Colonel
  • I said don't look!
« Reply #68 on: 25 December 2023, 13:15:19 »
MacIntyre.

Blarg is an expression I use when I realize I make a stupid mistake.  D'oh also shows up.

And you have Sanity of War on your Wiki. :grin:

Register