Author Topic: 2013 Gencon exclusive  (Read 31777 times)

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: 2013 Gencon exclusive
« Reply #150 on: 10 June 2013, 17:47:26 »
And that will be the new Con exclusive. The AgroMech, the last WorkMech to be done.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JUMPING Agromech, if you please!  O0

(Aargh - now I'm tempted to bash that up! And I have too much on my plate as it is!)
W.
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #151 on: 11 June 2013, 21:43:30 »
Huh, I thought for sure we had one of those, but http://ironwindmetals.com/store/index.php?cPath=16_255 none to be found.

Weird, huh? We got the others, but never did get the agro- which is too bad, I'd have liked to have had that one. I wanted the MiningMech Mk.II as well, the 'dump truck' Mech, but I may have to pick up some spare Catapult legs and some Tonka trucks to pull that one off as a kitbash, it appears.  ;D
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

wasp

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Master Sergeant
« Reply #152 on: 13 June 2013, 11:15:51 »
I would love the GenCon mini to the a resculpt of the 5 small laser Charger. ;D

Wasp

Stormcrow

• Major
  • Art by Shimmering Sword
« Reply #153 on: 13 June 2013, 13:44:41 »
Wasp or Griffin? Perhaps both  ???
I kinda called it.
Commandant Otto Maurus, ARWH-1Z ArcHammer, Maurus' Minutemen
Captain Obadiah Sykes, OSR-5FCR Ostroc, Second Filtvelt Citizens Militia

I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. - Confucius
Noli Timure Messorem
May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies. - Voltaire
Wielder of the Ferro-Carbide Bat of DOOMâ„¢

Mastergunz

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • BBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #154 on: 19 June 2013, 14:52:12 »
And that will be the new Con exclusive. The AgroMech, the last WorkMech to be done.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Been wanting that one for years. RAC and all!  O0 Brian, lets fan-finance it! tally-ho!

-Gunz
" also, didn't you know mechs are able to run their massive energy weapons and all only because of their super secret fusion engine designs? the fusion engines actually turn rage and tears generated on the internet, wirelessly into usable power for the machines." -steelblueskies

"I find that alcohol bestows a variety of tactical options."

"Hotwire your imagination into your sense of self-preservation, and see what percolates." -Weirdo

Follow along with my miniature exploits on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MastergunzPaintWorx