Author Topic: Looking for AToW Character Building help  (Read 1280 times)

WargameHub

• Private
Looking for AToW Character Building help
« on: 24 December 2013, 10:32:48 »
I'm hoping some of you could help me out.  I have a campaign I'm preparing for and have to create the characters.  I'm going to do full builds for the primary NPCs and have to do some of the PCs too. 

The problem is I have certain ways of building characters and certain skills they all end up getting.  It's a hard habit to break.  Plus different people have things they consider acceptable handicaps that I wouldn't.  Anyone willing to help out and build a character or two?

The concept is in this thread: http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,33566.msg784687.html#msg784687
However basically it's a lostech research team working for NAIS.

PC Concepts (all need to be able to pilot industrial mechs):
Indiana Jones
Han Solo (needs to be able to fly the MKVII shuttle and Ferret VTOL)
A young mechwarrior on his first assignment

Main Infantry team NPC Concepts
** basically a skilled team of infantry with different specialties**
team leader (already done)
Mountaineer
SCUBA Diver
Firefighter
Sniper (already done)
Sniper
Combat Engineer (already done)
Zero-G Ops Marine
Field Medic
Field Medic
Battletech player since 1994, 100+ minis plus maps and terrain (including buildings).  Looking for other players in the area.

Used to have a lot of posts under a different ID, but that one kept getting wiped out so I took a few years off from the forum.

Favorite mech, the original Goshawk.

Blacksheep

• Warrant Officer
Re: Looking for AToW Character Building help
« Reply #1 on: 24 December 2013, 21:25:07 »
Thirteen members of the team :P  They are doomed already ::)

WargameHub

• Private
Re: Looking for AToW Character Building help
« Reply #2 on: 25 December 2013, 14:56:04 »
The infantry are all NPCs.  Only some will be there at any given time, the rest on camp security, recon, etc
Battletech player since 1994, 100+ minis plus maps and terrain (including buildings).  Looking for other players in the area.

Used to have a lot of posts under a different ID, but that one kept getting wiped out so I took a few years off from the forum.

Favorite mech, the original Goshawk.