Author Topic: Alpha Strike Dawn Raid  (Read 3033 times)

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
Alpha Strike Dawn Raid
« on: 23 August 2016, 07:52:29 »
Chaos March: Aug 16 3057
Planet: Classified
Local Time: Early Dawn 06:00
A company from 3rd Confederation Reserve Calvary was in the process of taking over the garrison duties from a Lyran House unit that was following Katrina Steiner’s recall order for all Lyran House units assigned to the area now known as Chaos March. As these units were in the process of finalizing the exchange when an unknown Invader class jump ship jumped into the system from a pirate point close to the planet’s only moon, and quickly released 2 dropships (A Union and a Union-C) that started into a high speed drop run which totally caught both the Lyran and Capellan forces off guard.
 As the dawn light was slowly crawling across the sky a company of red and black inner sphere mechs and a binary of clan omni’s appeared on the horizon. The red and black mechs started attacking the Lyran forces for control of the planets main water refinery which served as the planets only water source, while the clan mechs started attacking the Capellan forces.
Within 30 minutes the battle was over with the Capella forces retreating from the heavy fire power of the clan machines with less than 1/3 of their forces intact. Once the Capellan forces started their retreat the Lyran forces then also withdrew leaving the field to the invaders. Reports from our agent that was on planet stated that the invaders took control of the water processing plant long enough to resupply their dropships and take all the salvage from the destroyed and damaged mechs that remained. They then loaded aboard their drop ships and boasted for their jump ship.
As of this time Wolfnet has no further information as to the identity of either the inner sphere force or the clan unit. The only markings on the omni’s were a row of checker boards and the inner sphere mechs had red with black tiger stripes. 
I may have a low amount of posts but I have a PHD in Battletech and mechs older then most people on this board!

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
Re: Alpha Strike Dawn Raid
« Reply #1 on: 23 August 2016, 07:55:06 »
The raid begins!
I may have a low amount of posts but I have a PHD in Battletech and mechs older then most people on this board!

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 23 August 2016, 07:56:43 »
More pictures!

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 23 August 2016, 07:57:53 »
The raid continues!

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #4 on: 23 August 2016, 07:59:08 »
Even more pictures!

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #5 on: 23 August 2016, 08:00:39 »
More Pictures!

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
« Reply #6 on: 29 August 2016, 16:39:22 »
Nice. I like the terrain.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook

wolfspider

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #7 on: 31 August 2016, 13:53:54 »
Thanks, you should check out our other big game we did last year around  this time.
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php?topic=48707.0