Author Topic: Conventionaly Infantry Squad Deployment and Special Abilities  (Read 211 times)

Charistoph

• Major
Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules, page 25, allows a Conventional Infantry Platoon to be deployed as several Squads.

Campaign Operations, page 60, allows the creation of Formations in which units may gain Abilities based on the type of formation which is created.

The Abilities in the Formations generally state that they gain these abilities "at the beginning of play" (Assault Lance, pg 61), while others state that these abilities are just assigned to a unit (Anti-Mech Lance, pg 61).

Questions:
1) In the case in which a Conventional Infantry unit is part of a Formation, but deployed as Squads, do all Squads get to keep the Ability assigned to their Platoon?

2) In cases where the Formation Ability only affects a part of the Formation, and their Platoon is assigned one of these Abilities, would each separate Squad receive the Ability because they were part of the Platoon, or would the number of Squads count towards the number who gets the Ability?
Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?
Quote from: Megavolt
They called me crazy…they called me insane…THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Charistoph's Painted Products of Mechanical Mayhem

Register