Author Topic: LOOKING FOR A GAME OF LEVIATHANS AT GEN CON  (Read 1142 times)

gabelincone

• Recruit
LOOKING FOR A GAME OF LEVIATHANS AT GEN CON
« on: 02 July 2018, 20:27:37 »
Greetings!

As the title suggests, I would like to get a game of Leviathans, by Catalyst Game Labs, in at Gen Con.

It is a game that I thoroughly enjoy, but very rarely get to play.  I don't really have an interest in running a ticketed event, just looking for someone who is up for a game and (hopefully) already knows the rules.

No one of whom I am aware near me plays.  I have the game and maps to use.

Thanks for reading.  Any other suggestions of where to post would be appreciated.

RoundTop

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • In Takashi We Trust
Re: LOOKING FOR A GAME OF LEVIATHANS AT GEN CON
« Reply #1 on: 03 July 2018, 13:17:00 »
While these boards are not for leviathans, many of us do know and love the game.

Personally I can't, as my time is all taken up at Gen Con, but I can make a suggestion (and have a little laugh)...

Come to the Catalyst Game Labs booth. Bring Leviathans. Ask Randall Bills (Who will likely be around the booth) to a) Sign it for you, and b) run you though a game.   He was the lead developer of that game and loves it like only a parent could.
No-Dachi has a counter-argument. Nothing further? Ok.
Demo team agent #772

Bosefius

• Will Moderate for Hugs
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 04 July 2018, 21:29:17 »
Greetings!

As the title suggests, I would like to get a game of Leviathans, by Catalyst Game Labs, in at Gen Con.

It is a game that I thoroughly enjoy, but very rarely get to play.  I don't really have an interest in running a ticketed event, just looking for someone who is up for a game and (hopefully) already knows the rules.

No one of whom I am aware near me plays.  I have the game and maps to use.

Thanks for reading.  Any other suggestions of where to post would be appreciated.

No promises but I may take you up on your game. I'm working the booth so will be done by 6:30ish each day. Shoot me a private message here Thursday or Friday.
« Last Edit: 05 July 2018, 06:11:01 by Bosefius »
Catalyst Demo Agent #221, Huntington, WV

It's times like this I ask myself "What would Jabba the Hutt do?"

gabelincone

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2018, 20:31:50 »
First of all, thank you both for your responses!

I should advise, I am getting to Indy Tuesday evening, and (I believe) I'm free all day Wednesday.

RoundTop, I'm surprised I didn't think of getting it signed.  I may just go for a booklet, if for nothing more than portability.

Bosefius, Thursday I am definitely free, and will message you from Indy.