Author Topic: Fan Fiction imagery assistance  (Read 1164 times)

greywolf79

• Lieutenant
Fan Fiction imagery assistance
« on: 03 July 2013, 21:04:38 »
I intend to put together some items that are for fun and to give to fans. I will not make any money as I am doing this as a "labor of love" for the game. I understand those who have the artistic skill to do what I am asking are in demand and that the skill is worth a fee, however I have no money and will not be able to pay for your services. I wish I could, but I am not able to.

I am hoping to find an artist or a few few artists who are willing to donate some time and energy to a pet project of mine. It is not a rushed project (though it would be nice to work out a desired schedule for completion there is no deadline where it must be completed). I have 3 items for sure I would like to get done, possibly more over time. All I can promise is that your skill is definitely going to be appreciated and I will give you credit for your work, but there will be no financial payout.

The items I am looking to make are all PDF fan items of a TRO and a Field Manual, and then there is a 2nd TRO in mind - but plans could change with input from an artist. None of these items are planned to be massive but hopes are to make them decent works with good artwork and writing.
GreyWolf.