Author Topic: ok mw5 audio files  (Read 2764 times)

elf25s

• Major
ok mw5 audio files
« on: 01 January 2020, 00:48:17 »
i just love reactor online sensors online etc...want it as my ring tone where are the little things hiding?
you sure cannot out run death...but sure as hell you can make that bastard work for it!

Apocal

• Warrant Officer
Re: ok mw5 audio files
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2020, 11:08:42 »
Inside a giant .pak file.

MechWarrior 5 Mercenaries\MW5Mercs\Content\Paks\ is where it should be located.

Good luck.

elf25s

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 03 January 2020, 23:02:20 »
thanks now there goes my weekend!
you sure cannot out run death...but sure as hell you can make that bastard work for it!

mharratsc

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2021, 11:58:05 »
Sorry to necro this post, but I'm really interested in pulling an audio file out of the game and using it as...well, as "go-to-sleep" music.   :-[

I was a Naval Aircrewman and I had to sleep on the plane and in the hangar a lot, okay!?   ;D

Anyway, the one audio file of the inside of the Leopard just tanks me out just like in the old days when I was a sailor, so I'm wondering how I could go about extracting that thing from inside this archive or whatever?

TIA!

mykeernst

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 09 December 2021, 12:45:51 »
A fascinating question about getting a song out of the game to fall asleep to it, I would also like to do this with the games of my childhood. I remember how I used to love different melodies and played them in my head before going to bed to fall asleep well and quickly. I tried using a converter https://convertr.org/audio-converter to do this, but it is not very convenient to do it with many files. In fact, I would like to make audio files from many cartoons of my childhood and as gifts for my friends, because I know that it would also be enjoyable for them to fall asleep to such sounds. Thank you in advance for all the tips
« Last Edit: 11 December 2021, 13:28:15 by mykeernst »

rjhancock

• Warrant Officer
  • MegaMek Server Guy and Mac Enthusist
« Reply #5 on: 10 December 2021, 15:41:50 »
Unless the file formats changed, PAK files are just Zip files.

Register