Author Topic: Best (if it exists) I.S. Jumping Mech with 2xC3Master  (Read 1150 times)

Face

• Corporal
Best (if it exists) I.S. Jumping Mech with 2xC3Master
« on: 20 April 2018, 07:48:09 »
Does this exist? I've been combing TRO/RS books and can't find anything with more than 1 so far. (Asking for a friend)
Quote from: Darzoni
A Mad Cat, honey, is what happens when a Marauder and Catapult love each other very much.

Face

• Corporal
Re: Best (if it exists) I.S. Jumping Mech with 2xC3Master
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2018, 08:11:08 »
I'd settle for any IS mech with 2xC3 at this point.
Quote from: Darzoni
A Mad Cat, honey, is what happens when a Marauder and Catapult love each other very much.

snewsom2997

• Captain
« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2018, 08:23:36 »
I don't think one exists.

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2018, 08:30:17 »
Pickings are slim for the 2x C3M set-up, being an almost exclusively Combine thing from what I can find. The DCMS Tai-Sho carries x2 C3M as does the Kuritan-variant CM model of BattleMaster, as does the Naginata C3B.

Best bet otherwise would be the Cyclops C2, which first came out in 3073 per the MUL as an IS General design.

"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

Tai Dai Cultist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 20 April 2018, 10:17:21 »
Here is the list of units with 2 C3Ms.  (6 mechs, 4 vees)

Here is the list of units with 2 C3 Boosted Masters (2 mechs, 1 vee).

Now that being said, remember Omnimechs exist.  With sufficient pod space, any omni can be a jumping 2xC3M mech.

Register