Author Topic: Maps of Coventry and Tukayyid?  (Read 1328 times)

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
Maps of Coventry and Tukayyid?
« on: 20 April 2018, 10:45:34 »
Are there any planetary maps published of Coventry and/or Tukayyid?  Just the big, whole world sort of thing to get an idea of the geographies?

snewsom2997

• Captain
Re: Maps of Coventry and Tukayyid?
« Reply #1 on: 20 April 2018, 10:48:08 »
There are maps of Both, There is a sourcebook for the Battle of Coventry, and I think the Tukayyid map came out in one of the Jihad books.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #2 on: 20 April 2018, 11:01:12 »
There aren't "Touring the Stars" style maps of either, just orbital images from 25 Years of Art and Fiction.  Not really enough to give you a sense of much beyond swirling clouds and some continental bits sticking out here and there.

Tukayyid:

Coventry:
« Last Edit: 20 April 2018, 11:03:26 by Mendrugo »
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Dulahan

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 20 April 2018, 13:04:12 »
There are maps of Both, There is a sourcebook for the Battle of Coventry, and I think the Tukayyid map came out in one of the Jihad books.

Haven't seen one of Tuk in the Jihad books.  But the Coventry sourcebook doesn't have a map of the world either.  To my disappointment!  (For that matter, neither does the Tuk sourcebook)